No announcement yet.
X

Did my first motorcycle hand wave!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just wait next you will have ppl making hand gesture for you to pop a wheelie.

Comment

<~~~~ guilty of the pop a wheelie gesture

Comment

Congrats.. Many more firsts to come.. Enjoy and ride safe.
        sigpic
        1990 750 KAT, 2010 ZX-14

Comment

Originally posted by TT120 View Post
          Congratz. Just remember, if someone doesn't wave back, there could be many reasons why they dont. maybe they didnt see you wave, or maybe they are busy and couldn't let go of the bars at that moment, or they just didn't want to let go of the bars and crash. Most will wave back and it is like a brotherhood thing.
          or they are riding a Harley!

Comment

I'm waving all the time, on the bikes and when in my Wrangler, Jeep Wrangler folks wave too. I even get waves from other Jeep Liberty's, Wrangler's and Cherokees when I'm in my Grand Cherokee.

As far as scooters go, it's funny, inside I don't wanna wave, but It's not fair to them so they get the wave too.

Now COP bikes are a different story. If you can find one to wave back you're having a good day.
            Last edited by Fox Fader; 11-19-2008, 10:21 PM.
            Jesus, family, me. Psalm 121 Red Pill Mille Clip ATGATT
            '01 Aprilia RST 1000 Futura
            '08 Aprilia RSV Factory
            '11 Kawasaki KLR650
            I bought my first Kat in 1991, brand new, a red 600. No pics though.

Comment

Originally posted by Fox Fader View Post
              Now COP bikes are a different story. If you can find one to wave back you're having a good day.
              Funny you should mention that...

Today I was sitting in a median waiting to turn left and a pair of motorcycle cops pulled alongside going the other direction. We were sitting about four feet from each other. I looked over and gave a nod/wave... both were looking right at me... and they both just turned the other direction.

I was like
              Originally posted by katanawarrior
              I keep coming here because of the smileys, really.

Comment

Originally posted by Fox Fader View Post

I had one initiate a wave the other day...

Comment

We don't get too many two-wheeled cops here, but I have gotten waves from them before.

As far as the "Harley guys" most of them wave back with no ill intentions. I have even had some give me the low to the ground "slow down, theres a cop around the corner" wave. Those are always appreciated!

Comment

I always way! It's all total respect. I agree totally like a brother hood deal. Can't stand the stuck up deal where some guys are just like screw you and don't even bother to show a kind jester and say hi. But whatever, i get it too that you might not even notice cause you have to watch the road. ha

Comment

Working...
                    X