X

why hate kats

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why hate kats

question: why do so many riders hate kats? even guys without bikes throw their opinion around of how much they dislike kats. Yes, factory stock kats look really crappy but with a few alterations the kat is a rather nice bike. Then again I'm preaching to the choir on this site.

Their all just haters.
    Semper Fi
    1 Mar Div 3rd LAR BN (01-05)

Comment

They are a bunch of squids...and squid wannabe's...which is really sad because if you don't ride you should just STFU...I would love to tell someone ragging on my bike that doesn't ride what a ***** he is because he doesn't have the cojones to ride a bike...people like that just **** me off...
      Good judgement comes from experience, and often experience comes from Bad Judgement :smt084
      Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com
      Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to Register

nah nah nah nah nah nah JAX! (special thnx to sexwax)

Comment

yes stock Katana DO suck large farm animals, you can do everything you can to a Katana, hell I have, you know what it is? Slightly worse then a stock GSXR, but I also see NO reason to state your opinion when you don't even ride.

Comment

People that hate on other people's bikes aren't riders, they're posers.

BTW, my factory stock kat looks beautiful and sexy.

Comment

Been riding my Kat for a while. Some one told me "Hey man, you should buy a 'busa'" I said "Hey man, you should buy a bike." Ok this is gonna sound stupid. Define the term "squid" for me.
            ...peaking from under a sleeping bag..."Hi, I'm Zuma"

I'm already in a club but we have Bombers, Fighters and Big Friggin Guns!!!

Comment

Squids are wreckless riders that don't care about their bikes, the well being of the community, or themselves...when your insurance rates go up usually a squid is at fault....look around the guys who wear flip flops, shorts and Tshirt...that's usually a squid...the serious squids wear Jean's, tennis shoes, tshirts and the Icon vest (for show or some type of spine protector) and helmet or gloves....they think they're bada$$ but are just moronic...
              Good judgement comes from experience, and often experience comes from Bad Judgement :smt084
              Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com
              Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to Register

nah nah nah nah nah nah JAX! (special thnx to sexwax)

Comment

Hmmm.... I might be a squid....... Sometimes

I want to buy leather pants for my leather Alpine stars jacket. So i rock with jeans....

No flip flaps
                ...peaking from under a sleeping bag..."Hi, I'm Zuma"

I'm already in a club but we have Bombers, Fighters and Big Friggin Guns!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jax View Post
                  Squids are wreckless riders that don't care about their bikes, the well being of the community, or themselves...when your insurance rates go up usually a squid is at fault....look around the guys who wear flip flops, shorts and Tshirt...that's usually a squid...the serious squids wear Jean's, tennis shoes, tshirts and the Icon vest (for show or some type of spine protector) and helmet or gloves....they think they're bada$$ but are just moronic...

Amen brother Amen

Comment

First time I heard anybody being called a "squid" was back in the early 80's in So Cal. Back then "squid" meant somebody that didn't know how to ride, that was usually on a bike that was too fast for their experience level, usually out of control to the point of crashing, nearly crashing, or nearly causing accidents due to people trying to avoid the person every time he got on the bike. Squid back then had nothing to do with somebody riding in just jeans and a T-shirt, tennis shoes, no gloves, or even without a helmet because that was the norm back then. You rarely ever saw somebody in full racing leathers on the street, and helmets were optional in most states until the late 80's. I still don't think of riders riding unprotected as squids, some riders just prefer the free air feel that brought them out of cages and got them on to bikes so long ago, although I do admit if I am ever in a serious accident on a bike, I would much rather be in full gear head to toe.
                    John,
                    '05 GSXR750, '86 FZX700 Fazer, wifes bike '02 R6
                    sigpic

Comment

You usually find the same person will trash everything that doesn't suit his/her personal tastes. If they run your bike down, tell them "Thanks for your unsolicited opinion. That's where the 'MY' in 'MY motorcycle' comes into play".
                      =USAF= Retired

"If you can be convinced of an absurdity, you can be made to commit an atrocity." -Voltaire

Comment

I was thinkin about a speedo, leather flip flops and a back protector. And a good pair of really cool lookin gloves.
                        Always count on hitting pavement twice. First time from inexperience, the second from thinking you are experienced!

"The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me! "

Comment

I like the 'Everyone's got one' line. I was at the local dragstrip this past Friday night and a guy says the only cool thing about the Busa is its aftermarket support. 'Everybody's got one', I asked him if he had one, and he of course said no; so EVERYONE does'nt have one then do they?

So many people base their opinion on the Kat by hearsay, and rob themselves of the personal experience.
                          sigpic

Current bike: 2007 Hayabusa

Comment

Next time someone gives you a hard time, tell 'em to buy you a new SS bike if they are so concerned. When they say no, tell 'em when they decide to pay your bills and handle your finances then they can decide what you ride.

Or....simply tell them to go F*** themself.
                            2006 GSXR 600 Gone to Gixxer heaven
                            BMC Notorious 918 HT
                            2007 GSXR 750

KATRIDERS SOCAL GROUP RIDE 2009

Comment

Yeah I really don't understand the people who bash Kats. When I was shopping for my bike I made a list of my needs and wants, then added price into the factor. I compared every single bike within that range, and the only one that fit the bill perfectly was... A KATANA!

I called a couple riders who I knew had Kats in the past, and they had nothing but great things to say about their experiences with the bikes. I went and checked them out in person and fell in love. This may be my first bike but I see nothing wrong with it. Couldn't have made a better choice IMO.
                              Originally posted by katanawarrior
                              I keep coming here because of the smileys, really.

Comment

Working...
                              X