X
X

why hate kats

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what site on we on? You think I'm bashing the Katana? I've done more to a Katana platform then you can even THINK of. I'm simply stating the Katana is an outdated piece of ****, if you like yours great, rock on with your bad self. You're not gonna convince me or anyone that knows which side of the playpen smells worse that the Katana is an engineering marvel, cause it was, when I was 4
    Last edited by arsenic; 10-28-2008, 09:11 PM.

Comment

• haha
      sigpicLife is 5% what happens to you, and 95% how you react to it
      k9 GSX-R 600
      GO VOLS!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shifty View Post
        Have an open mind about all bikes. After all, it's closed-minded people who hate Katanas.
        I'm sorry but I don't think there is anyone on here that hates Kats. We all had, or still have Kats. They're great reliable bikes, that do the job they were designed for very well.

I think arsenic is just stating the facts that it is an old school bike. The newer bikes are much more advanced in many ways. That doesn't mean that they are worthless junk, just like an old Camaro isn't junk. It is a very low tech bike compared to everything now. This is why it is so cheap to maintain.

The Kat has a lot of fans both old and new. I really enjoyed my Kat, but it no longer suited my needs or my riding style. I still think it is a great bike and suits the needs of many riders. Many will be happy owning their bike for years while others will eventually upgrade to something newer.
        2007 Honda CBR600rr
        2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14

visit the Twisted Assassins
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by arsenic View Post
          what site on we on? You think I'm bashing the Katana? I've done more to a Katana platform then you can even THINK of. I'm simply stating the Katana is an outdated piece of ****, if you like yours great, rock on with your bad self. You're not gonna convince me or anyone that knows which side of the playpen smells worse that the Katana is an engineering marvel, cause it was, when I was 4
          Then I am gonna guess that Arsenic was born in 1984, cause when my 1988 Kat was built, it was the best 600 ss bike available. Ok, well maybe ss is pushing it, but it was the best 600 sportbike that year (and that year only).

Comment

• Originally posted by arsenic View Post
            what site on we on? You think I'm bashing the Katana? I've done more to a Katana platform then you can even THINK of. I'm simply stating the Katana is an outdated piece of ****, if you like yours great, rock on with your bad self. You're not gonna convince me or anyone that knows which side of the playpen smells worse that the Katana is an engineering marvel, cause it was, when I was 4

Ugh, long-winded rant deleted...

Basically, I don't care enough to argue about this. If you can't decipher what I'm trying to say out of what I've already posted the forget it.

I will say, you'll notice I never once said the Katana was an engineering marvel, but then again neither did Suzuki. It was never meant to be and I'm totally cool with that. You may also remember that's one of the reasons I like the Katana (cheap, reliable, parts availability,etc).

As you can see on the left, I'm a little bitchy tonight.
            Originally posted by katanawarrior
            I keep coming here because of the smileys, really.

Comment

• Originally posted by Adequateman View Post
              Then I am gonna guess that Arsenic was born in 1984, cause when my 1988 Kat was built, it was the best 600 ss bike available. Ok, well maybe ss is pushing it, but it was the best 600 sportbike that year (and that year only).
              I was born in 1981, the Katana platform is based on an 85 GSXR 750 engine. It was already outdated in 1988

Comment

• OK, this thread has pretty much gone nowhere since it's inception.

We're done here.

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Originally posted by EmpiGTV
                You know why you shouldn't hold in your farts? Because they'll travel up your spine and into your brain. That's where shitty ideas come from.

Comment

Working...
                X