• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jax, why are you selling your wheels?

Cheers,
    =-= The CyberPoet

Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

LOL...ok my cheap shot at getting people to look....

They won't fit my bike after my mods that I have been doing to my bike...I've accidentally joined the Franken Kat club... (insert evil laugh)
      Good judgement comes from experience, and often experience comes from Bad Judgement :smt084
      Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com
      Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to Register

nah nah nah nah nah nah JAX! (special thnx to sexwax)

Comment

Originally posted by Jax View Post
        LOL...ok my cheap shot at getting people to look....

They won't fit my bike after my mods that I have been doing to my bike...I've accidentally joined the Franken Kat club... (insert evil laugh)
        What mods?

Comment

Well it started with the 99 750 engine that was sitting in my buddies garage. He was going to build a SF but then decided it was too much work so asked if I wanted it...I said yes. Well then I brought up the idea of swapping you the tail for something else...he asked what, I said Hayabusa...I know I can't afford the maintenance or the price of a Hayabusa right now...just not in the budget...so I decided hey if I can't have one why not make mine have the feature I like on that bike...the rear...
          So that was the initial thought...My buddy does welding and he said hey I'm up for the challenge...
          Well we fit up the plastic and it looked ok but then the rear tire was tiny compared to the tail...so he had the swingarm and rear wheel of a bandit 1200...the wheel can fit up to a 180 so now we are in the size hat looks a bit better...Well my buddy being the perfectionist he is said, if were going to all the trouble of cutting and modifying why don't we put on a better front suspension...her comes the GSXR shocks, triples,brakes and wheel..so now were putting it all together...oh yeah the stock rearsets came off with the subframe so now it's getting GSXR rearsets...

So in Summary:
          99 Katana 750 Engine
          2001 Hayabusa Rear Tail
          97 Bandit 1200 Swingarm and Wheel
          1998 750 GSXR Shocks and brake system
          2007 Rearsets
          And a Partridge in a Pear tree!!!
          Good judgement comes from experience, and often experience comes from Bad Judgement :smt084
          Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com
          Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to Register

nah nah nah nah nah nah JAX! (special thnx to sexwax)

Comment

That would be the day..

Comment

well he says he will sign a paper....

i guess thats good enough collateral for 10grand bike..

not
              sigpicLife is 5% what happens to you, and 95% how you react to it
              k9 GSX-R 600
              GO VOLS!

Comment

outta your mind

Comment

Working...
                X