X

Me versus RidersEdge part 2, the final battle

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Me versus RidersEdge part 2, the final battle

Retook the RidersEdge (Harley for MSF) course this weekend after screwing it up in July. Passed only taking five points (in the box of course) on the skills test. Turns out the course is a lot easier when the air temperture isn't bordering on one hundred degrees. Not alot more to say (except that the Buell Blast sucks no matter what season) but I wanted to pat myself on the back a little bit. Time for steak, beer and football.

I can relate to that I like steak, beer and football too! oh and congrats on passing!

Comment

Yeah, the course is just silly. I scored 21 points the first time and had to retake it it because I took .2 seconds more than I should have to ride through one test. Not exaggerating, it was just one test that I averaged like 18 or 19 mph in instead of 20.

When I retook the test (for free with the outfit that gave me the first test - awesome outfit in Daytona Beach at the mall off of US 1, cant remember the name but highly recommended [also, it's not their fault the test is so picky as it is constructed solely by the MSF with recommendations from states and motorcycle organizations) I used a completely different model of bike and had no practice time. But, I went through the tests at 25 or so mph and scored something like a 10 without any effort.

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Congrats on the test!!!
          sigpicLife throws you curves......enjoy the ones you get when riding.
          ------------------------------------------
          89 GSX750F(sold....sob)
          96 YZF 1000R

Comment

Way to go!!
            sigpic
            1990 750 KAT, 2010 ZX-14

Comment

Congrats!!!
              2007 Honda CBR600rr
              2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14

visit the Twisted Assassins
              sigpic

Comment

Good on you for passing... but remember, this is just the beginning of the learning process that takes almost your whole life to master

Cheers,
                =-= The CyberPoet

Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Working...
                X