What did you do to your Kat today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well i dont have the kat anymore but my gsxr is at the shop tho

Comment

• Kat hit 30,000 miles. I guess it's not really something I did to the kat, but I'm still happy about it.
      sigpic
      »Ross Wendell
      »1992 Katana 600, 1987 MR2 turbo, 2005 Corolla

Comment

• Waxin' the frame, installing LED's, got 114 of these(Six don't work). The remotes are working, can't wait to finish up!

Also got the starter out last night, just waiting for the new one to show up. Then the air box from Arsenic, I'll be riding in notime! Though, notime is STILL too long to go without riding!
        sigpic

"* JayBell notes that this appears to be a UNscheduled hazing of Mike "Looseplugs McStabbyfoot" Fitzpatrick"

2004 Katana 600 - Bought 01/06/2017

1993 Katana 600 - Traded for a truck.
        2004 Katana 600 - Gone
        2002 GSX-R600. - Gone

Comment

• Replaced spark plugs. Ordered new sprockets.
          Let's go riding!

Comment

• Put in a new headlight bulb and put on 150 miles to break in the new Lasertecs.
            92 1100 Kat

Comment

• Remembered both of them. However, I did remove the tail cowling of my '00 Ninja, sanded and masked, and rattle canned it...later removed tape and pinstriped both pieces...ah, the cat's pajamas indeed!

"A knight proves his worthiness by his deeds."

Comment

• Nothning for the past couple of days. Rain Rain and more Rain in Allentown, PA! When will there be a break in the weather!!!!
                2006 Katana 600
                Bought it 4/09 with 3 miles on it
                Dark Smoke Zero Gravity WS
                CompWerkes Fender Elim.
                RS-3 slip-on
                DynoJet Stage 1 JK

Comment

• know what ya mean by the rain.. i'm from scranton area.. drove down to jackson, NJ on thursday to six flags on friday. friday was the only time there was no rain. rained all the way home. saw a goldwing trike w/ a trailor parked under an overpass on I78 and a brave guy takin on the rain on a harley..
                  my garage:
                  96 Kat 750, stage 1 jet, 4-1 w/ slip-on, led's all around, 10000k HID headlight, 42t rear sprocket
                  03 Audi A4...SOLD, 1.8t quattro, APR stage 2, 18's, eyelids, rear lip spoiler, 3" tp, apr sport catback, apr BOV, 380cc injectors, 250hp, 300lb/ft...
                  97 Isuzu Rodeo, tint, stereo, tow hitch.. nuff said...

find me on facebook.. [email protected]

Comment

• Nothing. Rained since last Saturday.

Comment

• Put my shiny new fairing bolts from CP on. Woo freak'in hoo.

"People rike me. Because I force them to. With viorence!"
                      -Travis of the Cosmos

Comment

• Got home from work in the A.M and cleaned the warm chain with kerosene and a toothbrush, then lubed it well. It was overdue for a cleaning - got to stay on top of that better!
                        "When you work on your mysterious lady part stuff, you should have the right tools, too. That's why you should use Maypax. The official tampon of NASCAR." Ricky Bobby

sigpic

Comment

• Watched it get rained on
                          sigpic

"* JayBell notes that this appears to be a UNscheduled hazing of Mike "Looseplugs McStabbyfoot" Fitzpatrick"

2004 Katana 600 - Bought 01/06/2017

1993 Katana 600 - Traded for a truck.
                          2004 Katana 600 - Gone
                          2002 GSX-R600. - Gone

Comment

• Originally posted by Pa Kat View Post
                            Watched it get rained on
                            Yes- but we get at least three days of sunshine now! Hope you spent your time getting her ready.

"People rike me. Because I force them to. With viorence!"
                            -Travis of the Cosmos

Comment

• changed the oil and filter, scrubbed and lubed the chain, waxed her and put about 150 miles on her!! ThazKat fixed her for me on Friday. I hadn't rode her in a couple of months, so I couldn't wait to get her on the road.
                              [FONT=Georgia]Gonna miss you guys and gals, be safe!!

Comment

• i rode mine around an dam its HOT OUT.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X