No announcement yet.
X

What did you do to your Kat today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh yeah, did a little over 300 miles on her.
    sigpic
    1990 750 KAT, 2010 ZX-14

Comment

• Finally had a decient day and a lil time to sneak away! WOW I was Jonesin!!!
      Joker
      The newest addition to the Family!
      sigpic
      stop by the garage for a better look!

Comment

• Replaced the forks, removed the exhaust system.
        02 Katana 600 (weekend toy) 11.892 @ 111.92 MPH
        90 GSXR 750/1216
        96 Chevy S-10 (work truck)
        87 Rear Engine Dragster 8.46 @ 157MPH
        sigpic

Comment

• Stood inside my Kat (where the motor used to be) and cleaned off 20 year old grease. So needless to say I didnt go ride.
          Originally posted by arsenic
          93 octane fuel and K&N pod filters rock.

Comment

• No riding ironically; was a beautiful day. I had some creditations to do for work then a moto-group pool party downtown.

I did attempt to take off the track numbers without winning. Think Im just gonna scrape it all off w a razor and fix the fairings later.

Comment

• I got up early and clean her that best way I know how. This is my first bike. Anyways, once I did what I could as far as cleaning and polishing her I took her for a nice ride!
              2001 GSX 750-F Katana

"Greeneyedream"

Comment

• I put on a new chain and sprockets.

Comment

• Rode , got wet , then played more with the soldering iron on the plastics ....

Maybe one day I'll have them all stitched back together . Obviously not a complete job . I had no mesh to reinforce the backside with , but just stitching the cracks back together without it actually feels pretty solid . Played around with the other side last weekend for about 3 hours . It doesn't seem like it's gonna be as hard as I thought it'd be . Different tip for the iron'd be nice , though . And 30w seems to take a while to get the plastic to melt right , but eh , we work with what we got .
                  I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

• Fabbed up a better GPS mount off the top tree. Much better!
                    Joker
                    The newest addition to the Family!
                    sigpic
                    stop by the garage for a better look!

Comment

• Polished the rear brake lever, pulled the can and polished it too. Seriously considered getting the wheels chromed.

"People rike me. Because I force them to. With viorence!"
                      -Travis of the Cosmos

Comment

• Left her at home. Had to drive the truck today. I think she cried a little.
                        '95 GSX750....bone stock, for now....

Comment

• Dropped my lower engine case off at a friends to see if he can fix the crack/chunk missing. Couldnt ride the Kat so I put U-Joints in a friends Ranger. Wacked my thumb with a hammer, split it straight open, bled like a stuck pig. Wife said I should have gotten stiches, but eh.
                          Originally posted by arsenic
                          93 octane fuel and K&N pod filters rock.

Comment

• Rubbed her with a nice clean cloth crappy weather today!
                            Life is what happens, when you are waiting for something better to come along.

Comment

• Originally posted by HemiKat View Post
                              Wacked my thumb with a hammer, split it straight open, bled like a stuck pig. Wife said I should have gotten stiches, but eh.
                              'Lectrical tape = mechanics bandage .
                              I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

• i installed a brand spanking new snap ring because I destroyed the old one when I installed the shift spring thingie.

I couldn't find one from a hardware store that fit quite right so I bought a new one from bike bandit......0.87 for the ring and 5.95 to ship it to me.....crap.

Oh yeah, bled the brakes. Hopefully, I'll fire her up for the first time in over a year this coming Sunday.

so excited. i can't even stand it.
                                "The Lord will be awesome to them, for He will reduce to nothing all the gods of the earth; people shall worship Him, each one from his place, indeed all the shores of the nations." - Zeph. 2:11

Comment

Working...
                                X