No announcement yet.
X

What did you do to your Kat today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today was a great day! I rode with one of my girl friends to Mexico Beach, eat and then to Pier Park for Ice Cream. The weather was awesome and a lot of MC were out and people were all over the beach!

Sometime this week I'm going up her in the shop for her frame sliders and a tune up. Possible some lights.
    2001 GSX 750-F Katana

"Greeneyedream"

Comment

• rode it, washed it, put some parts on i got from the dealership, and verified that i have to reroute my throttle cable, didnt have the tools and didnt feel like draining the tank at the time. O an i also verified that my petcock is dripping, not a lot to cause major fuel loss, but enough to smell, and make me want to fix it haha.
      "Ride Safe, Ride Often"

sigpic

Comment

• eric you did that modd weeks ago!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by labbatom90 View Post
          rode it, washed it, put some parts on i got from the dealership, and verified that i have to reroute my throttle cable, didnt have the tools and didnt feel like draining the tank at the time. O an i also verified that my petcock is dripping, not a lot to cause major fuel loss, but enough to smell, and make me want to fix it haha.
          You don't need to drain the tank to fix the cable . Or even to fix the petcock if you do it right .
          I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

• Originally posted by greeneyedream View Post
            Today was a great day! I rode with one of my girl friends to Mexico Beach, eat and then to Pier Park for Ice Cream. The weather was awesome and a lot of MC were out and people were all over the beach!

Sometime this week I'm going up her in the shop for her frame sliders and a tune up. Possible some lights.

Yeah that sounds like a winner to me!!
            Joker
            The newest addition to the Family!
            sigpic
            stop by the garage for a better look!

Comment

• Originally posted by Edbean View Post
              eric you did that modd weeks ago!!!!
              I did the tail yes about a coupe weeks ago, but I just did the lights in the foot pegs. I am about to start slowly start gathering the stuff to paint. But I won't get to paint until after the wedding.
              Former Marine 3/97-3/01
              MOS 0161 Semper FI!
              sigpic

Comment

• Dropped the head off at the machine shop for valve guide replacement/install and valve seat cutting. Should have it back by the end of the week!
                Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
                HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

• Originally posted by md86 View Post
                  You don't need to drain the tank to fix the cable . Or even to fix the petcock if you do it right .
                  i had a full tank, was by myself, and had a ratchet set, and allen keys plus a random pair of pliers handy haha. AND i had no idea how to take the throttle cable off in order to reroute it anyway, i figured its best to leave it alone until i get home next week.
                  "Ride Safe, Ride Often"

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by HemiKat View Post
                    Man you need to build a bigger shed to stick that bike in.
                    Where you see the concrete used to be a 20'x24' garage. The bike goes in the Mother-in-laws garage for the winter. I do alot of work out of that shed.

Comment

• Tuned my jet kit, short ride to confirm that was loaded with hazards so I parked it pretty quickly.

Bike is running great though...

Krey
                      93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

• Originally posted by labbatom90 View Post
                        i had a full tank, was by myself, and had a ratchet set, and allen keys plus a random pair of pliers handy haha. AND i had no idea how to take the throttle cable off in order to reroute it anyway, i figured its best to leave it alone until i get home next week.
                        Dude , if you need help , it's REAL easy . If you wanna bring it down here sometime ....
                        I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

• new pipe and front blinkers,

new paint will be soon
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Bought GXSR cams for it along with a post oil pan/pickup.
                            Chris

Originally posted by jetmerritt
                            Save up for great gear and dress for the fall before you ride. If you can't afford good quality gear, don't ride. It's like saying you can't afford seat belts for your car. There are just no laws to make gear mandatory.

Comment

• Looked at her and shed a tear. She is is sad shape right now.
                              Think safe, ride safe.

Comment

• Put a replacement wiring harness on her. Gotta replace 3 or 4 connectors and it should be good to go.....hopefully....

I want the *#$%#^ thing to run~!
                                93 Kat 600: Project in the works
                                96 Grand Cherokee: 288k miles and counting

Originally posted by Nero
                                today the cars are on suicide runs, tomorrow your iPhone will explode and blow your head off.

Comment

Working...
                                X