No announcement yet.
X

What did you do to your Kat today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rode like a squid to the skatepark, showed off for some dime-breezies and then rode home. Backwards hat, glasses, wifebeater, jeans, gloves. Felt good.

Comment

• Did some errands, that added up to 200Km, hit 170Km/h in there somewhere, tested the speedo against my GPS and found out it was reading about 5Km/h low at 120Km/h.

Parked it dirty!

Big ride planned for thursday though, hope to wash/wax before then

Comment

• took carbs apart to scrub em and ordered new fuel t and boots

Comment

• put a left switch assembly on. now i have blinkers and a horn. what a nice change of pace.

Comment

• Rode it to work, the gym and back
            1999 Katana 750

Comment

• My new stainless brake lines should be here today via UPS.

Going to install 'em and see if I can get this brake ordeal behind me..

Comment

• Finished painting the bike and started her up for the first time this season. A bit of a late start but better late than never.
                sigpic
                »Ross Wendell
                »1992 Katana 600, 1987 MR2 turbo, 2005 Corolla

Comment

• Tried to fix neutral light

Took off the front sprocket cover to access the neutral switch. Did some testing with a voltmeter, determined that the switch is bad. Sucks because when you take out the switch, the oil drains (and I just got an oil change 50 miles ago). So when I replace the switch, I will have to salvage my oil somehow or just put new oil in (waste of money).

Comment

• Um , clean drain pan ......
                    I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

• *raises finger* AAHHH HAAAAA! +1
                      Joker
                      The newest addition to the Family!
                      sigpic
                      stop by the garage for a better look!

Comment

• Oiled up my chain and clamped a front wheel weight back on (dumbass mechanics, I've rolled the bike maybe 15 feet since I got new tires mounted and balanced and it just fell right off). I should still do an oil change one of these days.
                        sigpic
                        »Ross Wendell
                        »1992 Katana 600, 1987 MR2 turbo, 2005 Corolla

Comment

• cleaned my chain
                          Let's go riding!

Comment

• added led's to the turn signal indicators, annd also added fog lights on the front forks.. took the leftover steel bracketing i used to mount my fmic on my audi, and bolted it to the bottom caliper bolt. ran the switch to the plastic on the left side of the tank... cant wait to actually ride it at nite to try it out..
                            my garage:
                            96 Kat 750, stage 1 jet, 4-1 w/ slip-on, led's all around, 10000k HID headlight, 42t rear sprocket
                            03 Audi A4...SOLD, 1.8t quattro, APR stage 2, 18's, eyelids, rear lip spoiler, 3" tp, apr sport catback, apr BOV, 380cc injectors, 250hp, 300lb/ft...
                            97 Isuzu Rodeo, tint, stereo, tow hitch.. nuff said...

find me on facebook.. [email protected]

Comment

• Originally posted by festerfm View Post
                              added led's to the turn signal indicators, annd also added fog lights on the front forks.. took the leftover steel bracketing i used to mount my fmic on my audi, and bolted it to the bottom caliper bolt. ran the switch to the plastic on the left side of the tank... cant wait to actually ride it at nite to try it out..
                              Interesting....Id like to see a pic of that sometime.
                              Joker
                              The newest addition to the Family!
                              sigpic
                              stop by the garage for a better look!

Comment

• Installed a compact Stebel Nautilus. That sucker is loud! Stock horn still works and I can disconnect the Stebel (with some effort) when I want.

Comment

Working...
                                X