No announcement yet.
X

What did you do to your Kat today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rode it, ordered some miscellaneous bolts and rubber pads, from the stealership adding up to 50 bucks.... what the heck. hopefully get them by next week! and puttin them on along with rerouting the throttle cable, and installing the new levers!
    "Ride Safe, Ride Often"

sigpic

Comment

• I rode her to my Danger-Us Kurvz MC club's 1st Anniversary Party. I normally don't ride at night but I rode her till about 1 am.
      2001 GSX 750-F Katana

"Greeneyedream"

Comment

• Pull, cleaned, greased all electrical plugs. Re-wrapped a good portion of the wiring harness with electrical tape. Replaced my tail light bulb (running light out), and adjusted my rear brake light switch (wow what a pain to get too!) Cleaned and re-polished the lip on the front rim.

Krey
        93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

• Rode it to work tonight, which is only the 2nd time this year (been waiting for all the rain to go away). Great ride in, and looking forward to getting off work in a couple of hours so I can ride some more. Plus, it's my weekend (off Sunday and Monday) and the weather is supposed to be water free!
          "When you work on your mysterious lady part stuff, you should have the right tools, too. That's why you should use Maypax. The official tampon of NASCAR." Ricky Bobby

sigpic

Comment

• night riding

Originally posted by greeneyedream View Post
            I rode her to my Danger-Us Kurvz MC club's 1st Anniversary Party. I normally don't ride at night but I rode her till about 1 am.
            I actually prefer to ride at night over day. Its cooler with far less traffic. But any saddle time will do !!!!
            Joker
            The newest addition to the Family!
            sigpic
            stop by the garage for a better look!

Comment

• Looked at how much dirt n crap is on it from almost 2 hours in the pouring rain yesterday on the way home from the meet n greet.
              sigpic
              1990 750 KAT, 2010 ZX-14

Comment

• Originally posted by mather_builders View Post
                Looked at how much dirt n crap is on it from almost 2 hours in the pouring rain yesterday on the way home from the meet n greet.
                Hope you did something about that chain , then ....
                I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

• It Begins

Knocked about 4-6 years of dust and dirt off the farings, removed a number of bees/ wasp nest and one mouse nest from various nooks and crannies on this barn find, Took off the plastic, found a set of yellow rosary beads wrapped around the top stem, decided to leave them there as long as I have the bike, will add my black ones to it, and also silicone my Buddha somewhere around the cluster before I start to ride it. Removed the battery, air box, carbs electronics and light/ cluster assembly. It has been over 15 years since I put a wrench to a bike. Marriage = no more bike, Divorce = lose your house, your car, your furniture, and the right to raise your kids, but also = new start at life = a 'new' old bike that I have always wanted, and the peace and quiet to work on it. Not a fair trade but good enough for now. Peace be with you...

Namaste

Darkronin

Comment

• Rode the bike for the second time ever today. It felt great. Can wait to take out again. Hopefully tomorrow, if it stops raining.
                    91 Toyota MR2 (weekend toy/race car)
                    92 Toyota Paseo(daily driver 38+MPG)
                    89 Suzuki Katana 600 with a 93 engine (new daily driver/weekend toy)
                    89 600 clutch and springs for sale, brand new.

Comment

• i bled the front and rear brakes.
                      R.I.P. Marc- You will be missed!

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

Comment

• New Z6 Front and rear tires are now on. Just need to balance and re-assemble...and sync the cards...and paint the plastics. But after that I'll be done done!! lol...

Comment

• Bought some new saddle bags and a Cortech tank bag. Wired up my GPS unit. Already for my trip

Comment

• put the new levers on today! they look awesome. they are fine and working correctly but there is a lot more play vertically than i had before. should i not worry as long as they are tight and not going to unscrew themselves? ( which i think is the case)
                            "Ride Safe, Ride Often"

sigpic

Comment

• Brought her home for the first time!!!

'95 GSX750....bone stock, for now....

Comment

• New Levers Cool

Originally posted by Ridin Dirty View Post
                                Brought her home for the first time!!!

I wish new levers would do somehing for me.

Comment

Working...
                                X