No announcement yet.
X

What did you do to your Kat today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nothing waiting on new battery so I can park the cage until winter. ROCK'N 2 Wheels all summer.

Comment

• Rode that thing like I was chasin down the Prick who tried to steal it!!
      Joker
      The newest addition to the Family!
      sigpic
      stop by the garage for a better look!

Comment

• replaced the highbeam indicator bulb

Comment

• Originally posted by JokerZwild View Post
          Rode that thing like I was chasin down the Prick who tried to steal it!!
          Some prick tried to steal it ?
          I put on my new screen , put the "bent" peg back on ( I think it was more the brake lever than peg ....) , messed around with the oil temp gauge wiring a tad , and stuck the Corbin back on in preparation for the C-bus thing this saturday ....
          I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

• Well I'm looking at it and the national radar . Hoping the rains holds off until I get home.
            sigpic

RIP CP
            50th Anniv R6
            95 Katana 600
            http://www.assfaultjunkies.com/index.php

Comment

• Moved my license plate/signal light bracket. Hopefully it's out of the way of my exhaust......I'm tired of replacing melted lenses.
              This "Phat Chick" rides her own!!!
              BTW, I think they may have been correct. It does appear that BLACK is indeed the FASTEST color. R.O.R...R.I.P.M

Welcome to KatRiders.com!Click here to register

Support the KR.com site by shopping here: http://www.motorcyclegear.com/?utm_m...iderscom"]Help

Comment

• I remembered them.

"A knight proves his worthiness by his deeds."

Comment

• ordered license plate turn signals so i can chop that ugly fender
                  Let's go riding!

Comment

• Originally posted by md86 View Post
                    Some prick tried to steal it ?
                    I put on my new screen , put the "bent" peg back on ( I think it was more the brake lever than peg ....) , messed around with the oil temp gauge wiring a tad , and stuck the Corbin back on in preparation for the C-bus thing this saturday ....
                    Yep! , a lil while back but they couldnt get into my shop (twas locked down like the Popes P**P chute) so they wound up going next door and stealin my buddies CBR900RR right out of his back yard the next night. I tried to warn him ..but he just wouldnt listen.
                    But yes I rode it like that lol!!
                    Joker
                    The newest addition to the Family!
                    sigpic
                    stop by the garage for a better look!

Comment

• Took the 5* ign/adv off and put the stock one back on. My bike seems to run a lot more at ease with the stock one in. Rode her to work today and will prolly take the long way home.
                      The people who think they know everything always mess it up for those of us who do .....

BIGKAT1100

Comment

• Pick up the bike from the repair shop. Fineally running right. Just sucks that its pouring rain. So i can't take it for a ride.
                        91 Toyota MR2 (weekend toy/race car)
                        92 Toyota Paseo(daily driver 38+MPG)
                        89 Suzuki Katana 600 with a 93 engine (new daily driver/weekend toy)
                        89 600 clutch and springs for sale, brand new.

Comment

• i rode too and from work and then after work for about 2 hours it was awesome im out the door again in a few minutes

Comment

• New Fork seals and other stuff..

I replaced both the fork seals, (Just got it done tonight) had the fork lowers powder coated GLOSS Black. Man new fork seals ans new oil really make a big difference in the feel. It replaced the stock oil with 15wt. Well now it's going to rain Friday sooooo crap another day in the garage. Sat. will be nice, will take it out for a 150 miles or so..

Eric
                            "I am not going faster officer, everyone else is going slower than I was"

Comment

• I did an oil change! first one on my kat and man was it an ordeal and now i never want to do one again
                              1999 Katana 750

Comment

• Started the "prettification" of the inside of my bike. You know, the parts that only you see...
                                94 600 With a GSX-R 1100 engine. Stretched, lowered. Air shifter, Nitrous, Who knows what next...

Comment

Working...
                                X