No announcement yet.
X

What did you do to your Kat today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, I sold the Kat but I did take the gixxer down to the shop for a new rear. Burned the other one off in the parking lot. Set off the fire alarm at the shop, FD showed up. ALmost got the rear to separate into two perfect halves, just held together for about 10 inches. Thank god the shop owner sprayed some silicone on the underside of the tail cuz the rubber was a pain to get off the parts that didn't get sprayed.
    2006 GSXR 600 Gone to Gixxer heaven
    BMC Notorious 918 HT
    2007 GSXR 750

KATRIDERS SOCAL GROUP RIDE 2009

Comment

• Changed the oil and changed out a couple of gaskets. Today was a good day.
      Former Marine 3/97-3/01
      MOS 0161 Semper FI!
      sigpic

Comment

• went cruisin with a buddy down in KY, some nice country roads
        "Ride Safe, Ride Often"

sigpic

Comment

• bled my brakes for a bit trying to get allll of the air out, then took it for a short spin and it ran like a raped ape
          90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
          I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
          Originally posted by soulless kaos
          but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

• Rode...and rode......and rode. Life's good!!!!
            sigpicLife throws you curves......enjoy the ones you get when riding.
            ------------------------------------------
            89 GSX750F(sold....sob)
            96 YZF 1000R

Comment

• Got new tires put on the Kat. Conti Road Attacks. Thanks for posting up the site EdBean - ridedirect.com.
              Semper Fi
              1 Mar Div 3rd LAR BN (01-05)

Comment

• I admired the way it looks...and longed for a ride.

Comment

• Rode her all day!
                  Never be afraid of DIY. Remember, amateurs built the ark, and professionals built the Titanic.

Comment

• What did I do to the Kat today ? TONS !
                    250+ miles ridden (MOST of which ROCKED ) , chain lube when I got home , along with synch check , replaced fuse in driving lights (crapped out today ) , plug check once it cooled ( I think it's LEAN now . I got almost 43mpg today , which is a personal best . Idles a little strange , & plugs look ..... TOO clean ) , then fork seal . Not QUITE done buttoning-up after the seal because a movie I wanted to see came on . Wish I coulda found my fork seal driver . Woulda saved me an hour or so .
                    I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

• Nothing today, it rained. But yesterday I got to let her out for a little while , then it was back to my cage for the rest of the day
                      Think safe, ride safe.

Comment

• Today I rode 167 miles

Comment

• My grandpa ran over my solo cowl with his truck.
                          90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
                          I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
                          Originally posted by soulless kaos
                          but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

• Originally posted by scottynoface View Post
                            My grandpa ran over my solo cowl with his truck.
                            lol what! I would put my grandpa in a home if he did that! A room without a view too!

Comment

• Let's see....I ordered a new pilot jet for the number 1 carb because I had to extract the old one .......and, I ordered a new valve tappet and adjuster screw for the number 3 exhaust valve because I monkeyed up the old one .......and, I'm looking for a machine shop to weld a bolt onto the left fork cap so I can get it off ........and, I'm waiting for my caliper rebuild parts to show up. All the while, I'm watching my gas tank that I sealed with por-15 cure.
                              "The Lord will be awesome to them, for He will reduce to nothing all the gods of the earth; people shall worship Him, each one from his place, indeed all the shores of the nations." - Zeph. 2:11

Comment

• Originally posted by scottynoface View Post
                                My grandpa ran over my solo cowl with his truck.
                                haha dude that sucks!!!!
                                sigpicLife is 5% what happens to you, and 95% how you react to it
                                k9 GSX-R 600
                                GO VOLS!

Comment

Working...
                                X