• Originally posted by jyd View Post
      ...can you do some parts of me
      ouch!
      Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
      HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

• Haha I saw that but wasn't going to be the one that commented :P

I ordered up my windscreen, and superflux leds for my gauges.

Comment

• Ordered some carbon fiber cloth and resin... project time

Comment

• Rode mine today. Tomorrow, I am doing a ton of work to it. Jet kit, gsxr cams, 750 headers, ignition advancer. I think that's it. All I can afford this month. I'll give updates.

Comment

• well, i can't ride mine yet. if some of you remember, i laid mine down after the first week and fractured my left thumb, right ankle, and right elbow. finally, got my cast off my thumb and am in splint now so i've been tinkering with it. replaced the mirrors with carbon fiber one mirrors. did a DIY fender eliminator, replaced the stock rear turn signals with short stalk carbon fiber ones, and replaced the front turn signal covers as well. just finished with it about 20 minutes ago. looking better and can't wait to ride!
              R.I.P. Marc- You will be missed!

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

Comment

• Installed new tires, did the front brakes and found out my steering stem bearings need to be replaced. I thought it felt funny and attridbuted it to the old tires, oh well....
                2006 GSXR 600 Gone to Gixxer heaven
                BMC Notorious 918 HT
                2007 GSXR 750

KATRIDERS SOCAL GROUP RIDE 2009

Comment

• Sat on it and started her up...yay...it is a start at least.

Comment

• unpluged the cooling fan....thats a sure way not to kill my battery

Comment

• Got my new shock installed! Such a sweet riding bike now!!

Comment

• Nice looking shock GSXfs600, How much adjustment you have on that? I mean turns or clicks on both circuits?

Tmod

Comment

• Originally posted by Tmod View Post
                          Nice looking shock GSXfs600, How much adjustment you have on that? I mean turns or clicks on both circuits?

Tmod
                          The eye to eye range is 11.80"~12.20" 18 clicks of compression and 36 of rebound. single speed.

More than I need! But before I bought it, I asked Penske what it would cost to turn it into a VFR800 shock, and was told about $250.

I've always wanted a vfr and I figure I can find a 99 for around $2000. in a year or two.

Comment

• Went for a one hour ride and continued to build confidence and retrieve some of my former riding skills. It's been 12 years since I stopped riding, and I can tell that I'll never again be the rider I once was.

Comment

• Changed the oil and filter and rode her to work, a balmy 39 degrees out but she purred like a kitten...working sixteen hours and gonna ride her home.... Weather supposed to be nice tomorrow so after a Kat nap I will out on her again. Come on Springtime!!!

Comment

• i washed mine and gave it a nice detail today. made the decision to start sanding and do some learning as a project bike while i still can't ride it! started it and let it run for about 10 minutes! was very nice
                                R.I.P. Marc- You will be missed!

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

Comment

Working...
                                X