No announcement yet.
X

What did you do to your Kat today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just rode mine today. Wiped off a wee bit of dust. Yesterday I adjusted the headlights...
    I am King Sam

--I have a wedgie!
    --It's a thong, just relax and accept the string.

Comment

• Did some hardcore Katasutra today, replaced my crank case cover, all the right side plastics, and changed vital fluids. So should be back on the road soon... wish it was as easy to fix broken bones and tendons as it is steel and plastics.

Comment

• Soldered and shink wraped intergrated tail light wiring harness, blue lock tight on chrome license plate bolts, charged battery

Comment

• Ordered new Conti Road Attacks in 120/70 and 150/70 for her
          Best Link Ever

MANBABIES!!!

Comment

• gonna wash her and wax her. then put on some of my parts
            Ride like there's no tomorrow!!! You never know when your going to run out of "tomorrows"!!!
            Current Bikes:
            1997 Honda CBR1100XX Blackbird
            2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX14R Special Edition

Comment

• Just pushed mine out of the garage and preparing for a nice ride today! Must do the once over, air pressure etc before any ride!
              TDA Racing/Motorsports
              1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
              Who knows what is next?
              Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
              Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

• ... about 135 mph on the way to work, it was Sooooo Awwwwsome !!
                The people who think they know everything always mess it up for those of us who do .....

BIGKAT1100

Comment

• Whoa!!! I did a little drifting in the turn hits some road debris and had her a little sideways. Had a pucker moment.

Comment

• Great ride today! New helmet is awesome!
                    TDA Racing/Motorsports
                    1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                    Who knows what is next?
                    Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
                    Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

• Originally posted by ThAzKat View Post
                      Great ride today! New helmet is awesome!
                      Very Nice
                      The people who think they know everything always mess it up for those of us who do .....

BIGKAT1100

Comment

• Gonna hopefully get mine out this weekend and change the oil & filter, change brake fluid & bleed the brakes really good. Clean & lube the chain & then a good washing!! I hope it's gonna be warm and I need to get to get my a$$ out of bed Saturday morning and get this done!!
                        'REMEMBER SOME PEOPLE ARE
                        ALIVE SIMPLY BECAUSE IT IS
                        ILLEGAL TO SHOOT THEM'

sigpic----------------------------------------

Comment

• I put on 200 miles today her in michigan, it was right around 50 degrees and the roads were dry.
                          Theres a good place for deer and thats right in front of me...with some potatoes and gravy.

Red is Faster.

Lets ride

Forest Rats

Comment

• I have completed every possible maintenance task and cannot think of a thing that needs to be done. Actually, the carbs could be sync'd and the valves adjusted. Nah!

I did order KR decals today. I hope that I win that sweet camera rig.

Comment

• Replaced the pilot jets today and put about 75 miles on the good ol big kat.
                              craig
                              1996 katana 750 (sold to my friend)
                              1990 katana 1100

Comment

• finaly got to ride but feels like i got frost bite on my finger tips im sure we all have had this feeling as we get eager to jump on a little to early in the season.

Comment

Working...
                                X