No announcement yet.
X

What did you do to your Kat today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gave her some much needed TLC, full maintenance, redid the new tank. Next, full carb clean, tune, clean and oil the filters and sync then fire her up, take here for a spin to get things moving again. Maybe start on the new hugger design.
    "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
    spammer police
    USAF veteran
    If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

• i did a little more plast dip
      Attached Files
      99 Katana 600

Comment

• Found one less cylinder she fires on...
        Don't trade it - upgrade it!

Comment

• POR-15'd this week-end. Results weren't perfect, but it worked. I'll be making a how-to/how-not-to post soon. Going to write it up over the next few days.
          http://www.envyplayer.com/13.mp4 for sale with lots of parts

Comment

• I didn't do anything to it today. However, a big thank you to the fucking cunt who felt the need to smash the mirrors off it whilst it was parked up. Krijg de tyfus, je debiel.
            Don't trade it - upgrade it!

Comment

• I rear ended a lady today, i don't think she knew if she wanted to stop at the light that just turned yellow or go, well she stopped, and was a little more then half a car over the white line, and she stopped very quickly. My rear skid a little, and I kept it up, but I hit the corner of her bumper. Nothing wrong with the Kat, but I dented her bumper. I was probably 10mph or less on impact. Oh well...
              99 Katana 600

Comment

• Originally posted by JSMencer View Post
                i did a little more plast dip
                Hey that looks good man! What is plast dip and how do i use it?

Comment

• plasti dip is basically a rubberized spray paint. If you don't like it, it peels off. Cheapest place to buy it is lowes. they have black and white at $6 a can in with spray paint. Look up dipyourcar.com for some more videos and they have a ton of colors, metalizers, pearlizers, gallons. I did my whole bike. There are plenty of threads on here. I used about 8 cans on my bike 4 cans for black and 4 white. If you use white you want to use a black, or gunmetal grey undercoat first. The white is thin and you will need a lot more coats on plastic. Hope that helps
                  99 Katana 600

Comment

• Awesome! I was going to pit the aluminum metallic krylon touch on the swingarm, lower forks and upper triple clamp but i may try this first.

Comment

• there is a shit ton of videos on they're YouTube page
                      94 GSX600F, V&H 4-1 Supersport exhaust

My daily driver build thread- http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=129561

Comment

• Originally posted by crazycraven420 View Post
                        there is a shit ton of videos on they're YouTube page
                        Yes there is. They're good video's too.

I'm planning on dipping my rims and swing arm this weekend. Will post pics if I get it done.
                        Last edited by JSMencer; 11-05-2013, 08:03 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
                        99 Katana 600

Comment

• I'll check them out. Thanks y'all!

Comment

• put the 03+ tail on it, and rode rode rode. nice weather lately for upstate ny

Comment

• Finished the new plasti dip paint job
                              Attached Files

Comment

• building up the fiberglass on my custom rear fairing.. ive been riding alot, with no tail, and its been raining alot, so the rear wheel has been slinging water right down my buttcrack

Comment

Working...
                                X