No announcement yet.
X

What did you do to your Kat today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got her started and rode her home. Leaky tank + dead battery = no fun. Plus she keeps blowing fuses. Time for some Li Ion, POR15, and elbow grease.
    http://www.envyplayer.com/13.mp4 for sale with lots of parts

Comment

• Wished I could have rode it today.......

Comment

• New Tire finally today woohoo!
        99 Katana 600

Comment

• Filled mine up with Premium by mistake lolol

Comment

• rode mine from 9pm til 10pm and froze my ..... off

Comment

• hugged her tank an got cold hands

oh come on Jreid your in ATLANTA! lol it was 37 degrees when I went to work this morning
              Last edited by crazycraven420; 10-21-2013, 09:20 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
              94 GSX600F, V&H 4-1 Supersport exhaust

My daily driver build thread- http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=129561

Comment

• I put the bleeder valves and brake hose adapter back on my RF caliper now that I'm sure it's completely clean and dry (of brakekleen)...

Can't continue reassembly though, forgot to order the half seals when I ordered the piston seals. Doh. Should all be here before next weekend though.

Comment

• put some seafoam in it and ran it, did the home made ignition advancer, replaced the cover gasket, and ran it some more. was chilly at only 43*. came home to find some gifts from fedex, lowering links, 49t rear,2003+ tail fairing/taillight/bracket, front and rear brake pads, fork seals and gauge overlays. that's just the start, going to be a busy winter!

Comment

• It rained here but i was able to install my new exhaust and mock up my new paint/decal scheme after work!

Comment

• Picked up my last set of seals and set them next to the disassembled caliper. Not going to crack open the brake fluid until I have enough time to do the reassembly, reinstall, and bleed the system all in one session!

Hopefully this weekend sometime. Would like to ride it once before the snow flies here.

Comment

• Originally posted by crazycraven420 View Post
                        hugged her tank an got cold hands

oh come on Jreid your in ATLANTA! lol it was 37 degrees when I went to work this morning
                        It was still cold lol but that was mainly my fought. Quick run to the atm without any gear. Yes stupid me

Comment

• I reassembled my brake caliper (easy-peasy), reinstalled it (not too bad, although I did launch one of those evil anti-rattle springs and have to hunt it down), and bled the brakes (horrible, took 1.25 hours to get all the air out of just the front brakes on this stinkin' system. I can do 2 whole cars in about that much time).

Now, I'm trying to start it up.

Comment

• changed the rear brake pads and the rear sprocket. Went with a 48t, no need to get a longer chain. the damn brake pads took longer than anything, and I've never removed a rear wheel from a bike but I've done hundreds of car automotive brake pads....such little parts.

Comment

• I rode mine to Blood Mtn area. found some rain at higher elevations. just a normal day.
                              never sleep with anyone crazier than yourself sigpic2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016

Comment

• Originally posted by Jreid843 View Post
                                It was still cold lol but that was mainly my fought. Quick run to the atm without any gear. Yes stupid me
                                indeed lol
                                94 GSX600F, V&H 4-1 Supersport exhaust

My daily driver build thread- http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=129561

Comment

Working...
                                X