No announcement yet.
X

What did you do to your Kat today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Filled the tires with air and road 400 miles up to Oregon to see my sister.
    1998 Katana 750
    1992 Katana 1100
    2006 Ninja 250

2006 Katana 600 RIP - 130k miles

Comment

• blue led underglow.... hid purple headline setup ...... lil water and a rinse
      sigpic

Comment

• Bike wouldn't run at all this morning... Wouldn't even turn over until finally it did and idled at very very low RPM and died at any throttle... Turns out the brand new fuel line I put on it kinked

That made my morning a living hell

Comment

• replaced rear pads=EBC HH. also installed a new horn. Wolo Bad Boy from Harbor Frieght. BIG inprovement.
          never sleep with anyone crazier than yourself sigpic2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016

Comment

• Originally posted by KAT TOY View Post
            replaced rear pads=EBC HH. also installed a new horn. Wolo Bad Boy from Harbor Frieght. BIG inprovement.
            I am very interested in how you mounted that horn and how you wired it because I heard is can pull >15 amps! Can you post some pics?

Comment

• For the first time, I will replace the chain and sprocket.
              Current : GSX750F 2006
              Previous : CB900F 1982

Comment

• Ordered airbox clamps, an ignition, and a choke cable.
                --- 1992 Katana stolen from San Antonio ---
                --- Bought a 1996 Katana 600 ---

Comment

• Got my modified CDI, will install this weekend... i hope It works...
                  "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
                  spammer police
                  USAF veteran
                  If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

• Updated the work on my kat, completeing the paint on the tank, and mounting my new chrome windscreen.

Oh, and completely rebuilt my carbs myself, with meticulous care, and they work 1000% better, and idle like a dream!

1991 Kat 600 Fightered
                    2001 SV650 Naked
                    2011 Roketa 150 Scooter

Comment

• Last night we went on a 2 hour ride. Today just to work and back home soon.
                      99 Katana 600

Comment

• Installed a new ignition. Had to drill out the old bolts but it was easy.
                        The locking feature has never worked, but with the new ignition I can lock the bars. Ignition was $30 on ebay.

Cleaned the pilot jets. Runs great again.
                        Last edited by ChandlerW; 09-14-2013, 06:12 PM.

Comment

• overchoked it after 3 weeks of it sitting, ran the battery dead without it firing, went to jump it and was in such a hurry I looked at terminals backwards and fried something.

Comment

• Polished the rear rim and bought the correct clamps for the carb to airbox.

Originally posted by shadowchasr View Post
                            overchoked it after 3 weeks of it sitting, ran the battery dead without it firing, went to jump it and was in such a hurry I looked at terminals backwards and fried something.
                            Hopefully it was just a fuse.
                            Last edited by ChandlerW; 09-30-2013, 06:59 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• I have an '88 with 73K miles that looks like it hasn't had any tlc for the last 5 years. I just plasti diped the gauge cluster area.
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Installed a brand new tire up front!

Comment

Working...
                                X