No announcement yet.
X

What did you do to your Kat today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Been enjoying riding it to work the last few days. Today, I adjusted, cleaned and lubed the chain. Also installed a pair of JDA Custom kanji heel guards I scored cheap off of e-Bay and spray painted black.

Comment

• A little bit off topic, but I didn't want to make an entirely new thread for it. Anyone know of any cloverleaf interchanges in Pennsylvania. I love the fact that I can hit 4 sharp non blind turns quickly so I can learn my limits for leaning into turns. Pennsylvania, Delaware or slightly into Jersey.

Comment

• installed choke cable. fixed the thottle cable issue. stripped down the gas tank. about to start on more custom farings, and soon to replace the 750 with a 1156 race motor. any help carborating a race motor will help.
        Tyberious Rasputen Von-rotten Shagnasty
        True story

Comment

• Reinstalled carbs, gathered fittings and such for the homemade balancing setup and synced the carbs. With much help from the information posted by the folks here. I probably did not have to turn all the screws to balance a half a turn all added together. Thanks to all for the excellent tutorials posted here.

Awaiting front tire, chain and sprockets.

Scott

Comment

• Put everything back together. Finished the gas tank. Just in time to spill gas on it and ruin it. Lesson learned. Dont rattle can your tank. She runs good still got throttle cable issue. Oh well.
            Tyberious Rasputen Von-rotten Shagnasty
            True story

Comment

• Added some lights via a relay and breaker.

Sent from my phone
              Attached Files

Comment

• Added a rear underseat T15 turbo, custom undertail exhaust, relocated license plate under the tail way back by the rear shock. Boost referenced the carbs, tuned, custom steel plenum, vband 38mm 4psi waste gate and BOV. Custom fuel system with electric pump and boost referenced regulator and tuned it with a WB02 setup. All for under $1,000 and made this thing a ton faster!
                1990 TURBO Kat 600 G15 hidden turbo 12psi
                fender eliminator w/led integrated tail light
                55w dual HID bixenon projector w/halo, blue lighting
                R6 shock, Custom billet mirrors, oil temp/boost gauges
                Post rim swap 170/120 tires, EBC pads/rotors, G&J lines

Comment

• Re-register and inspection
                  2005 Gsx600f- My baby
                  1989 Gsx600f - My hell raiser
                  Some times I take off one side of the fairings and ride around pretending I'm two face

Comment

• Replaced a broken side cover 2 days ago....a couple weeks back I recovered my seat, got rid of my flush mounts and added an integrated rear tail light combo thing... Will be throwing on 3" angel eye halos, and getting rid of my riser/bars, and putting on clipons....

Comment

• Got the tank and carbs off so I can begin cleaning them tomorrow.

Comment

• -1 front sprocket today and installed jardine quiet module insert to mellow out the d&d pipe. Equal results from both- "meh".
                        previous rides
                        06 kat 600, 04 Triumph ST Streetfighter, 07 Vstar 1100, 03 GSXR 750, 03 Hayabusa, 07 SV 1000 , 02 Bandit 1200s, Current ride - 07 Roadliner 1900,
                        next ride - another kat

Comment

• I just bought my Kat last week. Today I changed plugs and wires. I also changed oil and oil filter, and lubed the chain up

Comment

• Turned it on to warm it up. Can't ride it since it needs a new chain. Saving up for a quality chain and sprockets.

Comment

• Finally received right master link, installed chain, and went for my first ride of the season.
                              2002 750 Kat
                              2013 Polaris 850 XP LE(wrecked)
                              2002 Ski-Doo MXZ 800
                              2002 Ski-Doo MXZ 800 X-package
                              1999 Ski-Doo MXZ 670 H.O.
                              2009 Kawasaki KX250F(SOLD)

Comment

• Got my custom sprocket finalized and paid for.
                                "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
                                spammer police
                                USAF veteran
                                If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

Working...
                                X