Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by c-rod90 View Post
    Put the plastics back on for inspiration to not ditch the project
    Did some more sanding on my solo cowl
    cool.hope to ride with ya in the spring.your 750 will eat my vulcan,though.lol. know my kat won't be finished by then
    1988 katana 600 that wants to grow up to be a streetfighter

Comment

• Swapped a 98 TL1000R front end on a 97 Pre/600 Details in the Exhaust & Mod Section

Comment

• replaced the rear plastic fender with a dimond plate peice custom fabbed! pics soon!
        Tyberious Rasputen Von-rotten Shagnasty
        True story

Comment

• I looked at photos of mine on imgur... Still needing some work/parts before i christen it...

Comment

• New agm battery, carb rebuild and sync, valve adjustment. may take more than a day lol
            94 kat 600 RIP
            97 vfr 750 ride on

Comment

• Well the purple beast made it back home! I immediately stripped the body and removed all broken/unusable parts off and made a check list of things to get it back to running order. NEVER thought I'd have it again but d@mn it feels so good to have it back!!! This one will go to my grave with me just because of the story behind it

Comment

• Some saddle time and some maintenance

Oil change was in order so 4 quarts of Mobile 1 and new filter installed. Chain tightened up and lubricated. It was a little brisk this afternoon but it is the best day in the next 10 for a ride (snow tonight and tomorrow) so I carved up a few canyons and went into town for a nice hour long ride. s

I have not been on the bike for about 10 days and it sure felt good!
                2002 GSX 600F

Comment

• Nothing but, I set up my garage with 2 new workbenches, new tool box, rolling welding cart and a drop light. tomarrow new compressor and all the goodies for it. Merry Xmas to me......
                  "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
                  spammer police
                  USAF veteran
                  If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

• I put a starter on it. The old one had a brush that had worn down to nothing. When I took the starter apart it fell into about 6 different pieces. O-ring was shot. I threw it in the trash and ordered another. Not worth messing with.
                    I was going to leave it outside but some shady characters walked by the house eyballing my Kat so I put it in the garage.
                    --- 1992 Katana stolen from San Antonio ---
                    --- Bought a 1996 Katana 600 ---

Comment

• had mine magically reappear after being stolen for a week. found it had been laid down on the left side and cracked the cover. the asshole patched it with epoxy but its leaking oil. ignition is jacked so dont know if he locked the motor
                      just another day in the oilfields

Comment

• I rode mine 200 miles. hit the twisties in N.Ga. mtns. woot!
                        never sleep with anyone crazier than yourself sigpic2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016

Comment

• Christmas run, baby!!!
                          Open your mind, freedom's a state.

sigpic

When in doubt, lean more.

Comment

• Ordered illumiglo gauges for mine.

Comment

• just completed the post hand controls swap. Finally got the RS33 flat slides to function properly, charged the battery, want to test ride but, It's raining and more tomarrow, I'll try to check the sync and operation tomarrow. ordered a rear tire hugger for the tail chop that is scheduled after i build a SS plate and signal mount. Just can't leave it alone....... someday...lol
                              "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
                              spammer police
                              USAF veteran
                              If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

• well after having my kat sit there since my 2010 gsxr accident, i finally turned it on. honestly.... it felt really good. i haven't ridden a motorcycle in over two years and really had the urge to ride today. but i didn't. not today. but today was a big step for me by finally turning on my katana. we'll see what happens soon
                                06 katana 600

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X