No announcement yet.
X

What did you do to your Kat today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Put 183 miles on it last Sunday. Just decided to take a ride and found myself over by my aunt and uncles place. Stopped in for a visit. It was a great day for a ride.

Comment

• Today, nothing. It's raining. Few days ago, hit U.S. 421 and had a ball!!! put a blue chain on last week

Comment

• Hit 20,000 miles as I pulled into the parking lot at school. Only 2k left until I will have doubled the miles since picking her up.

Comment

• Laner, I always like having more miles on a vehicle (or female) then the other owner, feels like it's mine after that:bunny2
          Blackdog
          DRz-400e plated
          Blue 05 750 (sold, sob)

Comment

• setup my new RS33 flat slides for the install, ordered pods
            "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
            spammer police
            USAF veteran
            If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

• New battery. Changed oil and filter. Rode it
              Last edited by ChandlerW; 09-20-2012, 09:02 PM.
              --- 1992 Katana stolen from San Antonio ---
              --- Bought a 1996 Katana 600 ---

Comment

• Rode it!!!
                1995 Suzuki Katana 750 (Undergoing changes)
                1982 Honda GL500 Silverwing(Sold)
                Project Death Machine (Custom built reverse trike by me)

Comment

• Took my wheels off. And attempt bolted to remove break disks. Didnt quiet get them off. Removed 2 outta 3. Broke one bolt. Got it machined out. Removed tires. Cant wait to get it back from paint. Good thing its free. (favor from a friend)
                  Tyberious Rasputen Von-rotten Shagnasty
                  True story

Comment

• Yesterday, I removed my wheels to get new tires mounted. Today, had my buddy mount the tires for half the price of the dealership (he works at an auto garage). Re-installed the rear wheel and did the SV650 chain adjuster mod. One thing I found odd was that I had to grind one side down only a minimal amount to get it to fit smoothly in the swingarm, but the other side I had to grind down quite a bit. But, oh well, they work and that's what matters. Plus, they look a ton better than the stock Kat adjusters. Tomorrow, I'm going to re-install the front tire and change the oil.

Comment

• Topped off the oil, wiped the body work down, cleaned/lubed/adjusted chain, painted windscreen (black), cleaned wheels, checked tire pressure (15 lbs low!!!!)

Just ordered some levers.
                      Last edited by everready; 09-23-2012, 12:46 PM.

Comment

• New battery. starter solenoid. cables lubed. chain soaked n cleaned. cam chain tensoiner spring. valves adjusted. carbs sync'd. broken headers fixed in welding class monday

Comment

• I put a 98 motor in my 91 frame!!!
                          Live to ride...ride to live!!!

91 and 98 kat parts for sale!!!!!

Comment

• replaced my grips to blue onescouldent run the wires thrugh for lights i wanted to wondering what i could do with them
                            True story

Comment

• 5 hours of riding in sub 40's... I feel.... Alive.

Katana broke the 10k mark this weekend... Wont feel so bad about tearing it apart now.
                              Last edited by Christ; 09-25-2012, 02:30 AM.
                              Disclaimer: If what I say seems condescending to you, it's probably not. I don't know (or care) if someone already knows something I'm saying, because for every person that does know, 100 lurkers may not. No offense is intended, but feel free to take it.

2001 Katana 750 'fighter build in progress

Comment

• Finally got my wheels back from paint. They look awesome. Extensivly washed the brake disk. And bolted them all back on with locktight.
                                True story

Comment

Working...
                                X