No announcement yet.
X

What did you do to your Kat today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Put a cover on it because it rained hard.
    2005 Suzuki Katana GSX 600
    - Aaron

Comment

• Beat the hell out of an Acura TSX today... love when cars try to beat a 2-wheeler....
      - Aaron

Comment

• rode her in the NGa mtns woot!
        never sleep with anyone crazier than yourself sigpic2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016

Comment

• Went out to the garage to get a gamer plan together to figure out what im going to do to it soon

Comment

• replaced oil pan gasket, fixed #3 exhaust header leak (missing gasket durrr)...painted windscreen and listen to it run...... again for 3rd time
            "The two most powerful warriors are patience and time!" - Tolstoy

Comment

• Taking it out for supper with friends. Will be back later... much later...
              - Aaron

Comment

• rode her on some fantastic new (to me) roads,ran a red light,rode halfway back and went back to make sure there was no traffic signal cameras. just to be sure like.
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by astevens54 View Post
                  Any pix?
                  Ill post some today.

Comment

• Rode it to work and back today.

On the way home my throttle cable came loose... looks like I reassembled it wrong..

Made a redneck fix until I got home. Now I need to readjust my throttle because it's so tight on the carb side that it's loose on the grip side.

Oh well..
                    - Aaron

Comment

• got home quicker than normal (crappy day at work) but high speed on the highway felt great and my day got better for 20 minutes rather than the usual 40
                      just another day in the oilfields

Comment

• Clear coated the right side fairing... Waiting patiently to pick up new tank !!!
                        "The two most powerful warriors are patience and time!" - Tolstoy

Comment

• Rode to and from work today. This time no issues with my throttle
                          - Aaron

Comment

• Rode it 150 miles...then pulled off the fairings, fuel tank and carbs. Readjusted the a/f screws and added LED turn signals front and rear with running lights and then put it all back togethor again....
                            1998 Suzuki GSX750 Katana
                            1980 Suzuki GS450ET
                            1977 Honda XL125

Comment

• Changed the oil and oil filter, then adjusted my af screws to 3 and put new spark plugs in it. Also messing with the rear suspention settings. Seeing if i can make it more comfy but still handle good.

Comment

• I changed the oil in the old girl last night after a very nerve rude home from work

Comment

Working...
                                X