X

What did you do to your Kat today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• its not if you can use a welder
    never argue with an idiot, they'll drag you down to there level and beat you with experience.

Originally posted by GSXFJim
    Just remember.. Stupid hurts...
    confused katana build

Comment

• I removed an awful blue "splat" sticker from my fairing that the previous owner had put on.
      I was worried it might be hiding something, but it turns out he just wanted his bike to look s##t.

Comment

• Finally got my real plate I know everyone says
        dont post your plate, I say why not I'm not hard to
        find anyway.

Comment

• H3ll yeah! That's nice...
          I tightened my sprocket back down. Oiled and readjusted the chain. Also hacked my exhaust up a little to keep it from dragging when I'm leaning

Comment

• Got my frame sliders from T-Rex today.

Looks like I'm dropping all of my plans and installing them

Man they ship fast.. even for Canada!
            2005 Suzuki Katana GSX 600
            - Aaron

Comment

• Picked a fight with a Corvette Z06 (500 plus hp) .... This did not end well for me. For on thing, my needles need adjusted so from about 6500-7500 rpms, I was stuttering a little. Next, did you see the part about 500 plus hp ... maybe I'm a glutton for punishment but I'd try him again to at least make a better showing. I know I should've shown better than I did.
              The people who think they know everything always mess it up for those of us who do .....

BIGKAT1100

Comment

• Originally posted by stretched600 View Post
                H3ll yeah! That's nice...

Thanks man I thought it would be a cool touch

Comment

• Originally posted by BIGKAT1100 View Post
                  Picked a fight with a Corvette Z06 (500 plus hp) .... This did not end well for me. For on thing, my needles need adjusted so from about 6500-7500 rpms, I was stuttering a little. Next, did you see the part about 500 plus hp ... maybe I'm a glutton for punishment but I'd try him again to at least make a better showing. I know I should've shown better than I did.
                  You should have been able to beat him. Stock 1/4 mile time for an 1100 should be about a full second faster than a Z06.
                  Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
                  HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

• Originally posted by Wild-Bill View Post
                    You should have been able to beat him. Stock 1/4 mile time for an 1100 should be about a full second faster than a Z06.
                    This.

Comment

• Originally posted by BIGKAT1100 View Post
                      Picked a fight with a Corvette Z06 (500 plus hp) .... This did not end well for me. For on thing, my needles need adjusted so from about 6500-7500 rpms, I was stuttering a little. Next, did you see the part about 500 plus hp ... maybe I'm a glutton for punishment but I'd try him again to at least make a better showing. I know I should've shown better than I did.
                      That's embarassing for you...sorry...

I thought about my bike today.

Maybe I'll ride it next year.
                      90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
                      I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
                      Originally posted by soulless kaos
                      but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

• Stared at the bike for a bit. Didn't matter much since we've got thunderstorms rolling through.

Jumped when the UPS guy showed up until I remembered the parts were shipped USPS.
                        Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
                        HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

• Originally posted by Wild-Bill View Post
                          Stared at the bike for a bit. Didn't matter much since we've got thunderstorms rolling through.

Jumped when the UPS guy showed up until I remembered the parts were shipped USPS.
                          Thats one of the worst feelings. Its like seeing a bike
                          under the christmas tree with your name on it
                          and when you go to open it your parents say no thats
                          not really yours its you sister/brothers

Comment

• i got the kat and a cb i just picked up a month ago both non working at the moment. i odn't care about the rain if they were working i'd be riding everyday! such a tease

Comment

• Well this was last night. I took her out to grab a burrito then rode her around my suburbs. Saw about a minimum of 8 cops last night posted up just waiting to give people tickets. They were definitely out to meet their quota and find drunk drivers I'm guessing.
                              - = Dane = -

"Everybody knows it ain't tricking if you got it"

Comment

• A friend and I rode to the Blackwater National Park: https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid...69391,0.773849 it was a blast...
                                2014 Ducati Monster 1200
                                http://www.flickr.com/photos/austin-stevens/

Comment

Working...
                                X