X

What did you do to your Kat today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by garbagekid View Post
    i tried syncing my carbs last night, even though she was idling low somehow managed to lose all the fluid in one of the meters. ughhh

just ordered the fluid refill. man it really sucks that no one nearby has any moto specific stuff like this in stock. i really hate waiting days for something to ship that's $5
    dunno what type of meter you use but i just fill mine with oil
    never argue with an idiot, they'll drag you down to there level and beat you with experience.

Originally posted by GSXFJim
    Just remember.. Stupid hurts...
    confused katana build

Comment

• its the motionpro syncpro

this one http://www.motionpro.com/motorcycle/partno/08-0411

can i put oil in this one?

Comment

• probably it looks just like my ghetto rigged one lol, but dont take my word for it, its not really a specific fluid needed just needs to be able to move with vacuum
        never argue with an idiot, they'll drag you down to there level and beat you with experience.

Originally posted by GSXFJim
        Just remember.. Stupid hurts...
        confused katana build

Comment

• ite then i won't try it. i feel like the oil would stick too much compared to the fluid that's in there now. i already ordered it so i might as well wait for it. sigh

Comment

• Next time try the sync at 1800 RPM...that's what it's supposed to be.

Comment

• the needle was hovering in between 1500 and 2000...i think as i was adjusting the screw on the syncpro i might have loosened it too much? i'm not too sure how it got sucked up as i'm following the directions step by step. it happened while i was trying to calibrate the syncpro before i even got a chance to remove the calibration manifold.

i'm a new jack at this tuning sheet

Comment

• Heh....that's why I use high end dial gauges. Don't really have any experience with the fluid jobbies.

Comment

• Cleaned fuel tank as best I could. Noticed fuel line may be dry rotted at the end.....

Comment

• Got asked if it was an old honda.... really????
                    1995 Suzuki Katana 750 (Undergoing changes)
                    1982 Honda GL500 Silverwing(Sold)
                    Project Death Machine (Custom built reverse trike by me)

Comment

• About 110mph comign home from work ..... hehe
                      The people who think they know everything always mess it up for those of us who do .....

BIGKAT1100

Comment

• Replaced my petcock and fixed the gasket for my leaky fuel sending unit. Then took the first ride of the summer

Comment

• Originally posted by Wreckie29 View Post
                          Got asked if it was an old honda.... really????
                          Yeah i get that alot here...people thinkin its a Hurricane or an F2...close but no cigar lol
                          Either way, I bucket washed mine yesterday and put some miles on it. Going to fill it up and do it again today

Comment

• I but air in the back tire again found a leak washed all the grease of the bike cleaned the airbox, and have the petcock soaking

"Sex with out love is really just exercise.So grab a friend and let's all workout!!"

Freebird01 " ok so kid cuts school and jumps in the Schuylkill river and dies....darwin at work?"
                            >JayBell " Express lane Darwin, no lines, no waiting, instant gene pool deletion

Comment

• Got my replacement windshield today and broke it Needless to say I got it painted and it's not very noticeable but I know it's there and bugs the SH!T outta me

Comment

• Rode it to the meet n greet and fried the clutch about 2/3 of the way home.

Originally posted by Wreckie29 View Post
                                Got asked if it was an old honda.... really????
                                While I'm waiting on a buddy to bring my trailer some idiot asks me if it's a Ninja. Looking right at the side of the bike where it says "Katana"... Then he trys to say that it's just like a Ninja. When I told him it's a sport touring bike he started trying to tell me all about what makes a Ninja faster than a Katana. Some people's children...
                                Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
                                HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

Working...
                                X