• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rode it for the first time in months. Still ran like a champ
    If it aint broke fix it till it is

Comment

• Crunk it up again...Hoping the weather clears enuff to get out tonight

Comment

• threw a cover over mine this morning, sadly...we got wet weather and the bike is sitting at home
        - = Dane = -

"Everybody knows it ain't tricking if you got it"

Comment

• Spent about $19 on stainless allen head cap screws for the carbs, hopefully this is the last time they have to come apart before I can go for a nice long ride

Comment

• Picked up a nice tank bra from craigslist. Will be putting it on tonight - hopefully it fits, he didn't know what version of katana it was for

Comment

• Rode around 300 kms today! Twas a great ride. Little cold, but a great ride.
              2005 Suzuki Katana GSX 600
              - Aaron

Comment

• put the correct rim/tire assy on, new chain/sprocket kit and replaced rear pads. Way easier than i thought it would be.

Comment

• Dreaming about the double bubble and the touring windscreens... can't decide which one to go with...

Rode the KAT around to do some errands today. Not the greatest day to ride with a +4 temperature and lots of wind, but there ain't nothing like riding a KAT.
                  2005 Suzuki Katana GSX 600
                  - Aaron

Comment

• Installed a new top hard case for when I ride with my daughter.... the thing is ****ing huge though...lol
                    "Life is what happens when you make plans..."

http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=119546

Comment

• Installed my $10 tank bra

Comment

• Looked at her and sighed as I was warming up my commuter.
                        In a couple weeks I'll have the '92 ready to go.
                        '88 GSX1100F, '89 GSX1100F No engine atm, '92 GSX1100F

Comment

• Originally posted by lanerw View Post
                          Installed my $10 tank bra
                          any pics??? And where do you get one from, I'm thinking about getting a bra for my baby

--
                          put the cover back on my Kat this morning, left battery charging all day yesterday, got home last night to crank it and it was a no go. The engine wasn't even turning, but lights were on and the starter was somewhat cranking. Seems like it doesn't have enough juice to get it going. Just hoping that the issue is with the battery and not a frozen cylinder.
                          - = Dane = -

Comment

• cant wait to go home for the weekend and ride her, take my mind a little bit off of finals i have next week

Comment

• Rode down to the bike shop today and treated myself to a new pair of alpine star smx-2 carbon gloves. I ran into an old friend i hadnt seen in several months. he bought him a kawi crusier. we stood around talking about our bikes and how we need to go ride. might be riding down to lynchburg next weekend to tour the jack daniels plant. he rode out as i was getting my gloves /helmet on. about 15 seconds after he went through the intersection a minivan ran the light and smashed into a suv.
                              It forced me to take a 26 mile detour since accident shout down a major intersection. rode out by lake, stopped at a rec area and watched the water rushing over the dam for a few minutes. the rain clouds persuaded me to ride on home.
                              ** wife just reminded me I have to take red box movies back, so looks like the Kat is going for another ride .

Comment

• Originally posted by MTpockets View Post
                                Rode down to the bike shop today and treated myself to a new pair of alpine star smx-2 carbon gloves.
                                Let me know how you like those gloves, I wanted to get those but instead I went with some gauntlets. Those gloves looks good
                                - = Dane = -

Comment

Working...
                                X