No announcement yet.
X

What did you do to your Kat today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nothing, but I finally received my last part for my front fork swap.

Comment

• The Kat's been on the battery tender for about 6 weeks due to snow and rain. Today, I said screw it...started on first try and took it out for about 100 mile ride. Filled it up with new gas and plugged it back into the battery tender. Brrrrrrr. Can't wait till March.

Comment

• Installed the new chain and sprockets and got the wheel, exhaust and everthing but the fairings back on it and now its got a dead battery from sitting lol so much for a quick test spin... I'm happy to see it on two wheels again the unicycle look is ugly and annoying and now I can move it around the yard too yahhhhhh...
        1995 Suzuki Katana 750 (Undergoing changes)
        1982 Honda GL500 Silverwing(Sold)
        Project Death Machine (Custom built reverse trike by me)

Comment

• Got my ebc src friction plates, springs and clutch cable in on Monday. Just got em all installed this mornin. Couldn't be happier with my purchase from bikebandit.com came pretty quick. And of course its a monsoon outside so no test run till the morning.

Comment

• Emergency!!!! Had to get out in the cold today on mine. rode it to the city court house to get somebody out a holdin cell. Pay ur tickets ppl.
            Romie rome

Comment

• brought mine home from PO. stood there looking at it scratching my head wondering where should i start.......
              "Racing has a way of sneaking up on you. It starts out as a hobby, then becomes a passion, then ultimately is a master, owning all your possesions. If you're lucky, you'll keep your soul, and that's about all" *Brad Doty"

Comment

• Originally posted by frank_the_tank View Post
                brought mine home from PO. stood there looking at it scratching my head wondering where should i start.......
                The top is normally the best place.
                "We are not all beautiful unique flowers. Some of us have bad ideas and bad taste and the things we do come out awful, no matter how much work we put in."

Comment

• I hopped on and took her for a spin today! Been about a month since I had been out, all of the Snow we had in Indiana melted today, almost in the 60s here, so just had to be on the lookout for standing water, riding in almost January in Indiana is unheard of so It was great to get out!

Comment

• Been working on my belly pan fairings, RHS had 3-4" split, the joining "U" piece also had crack, LHS had small crack and both had rash on joint.

Did some plastic welding on the cracks and strenthened the insides, body filled they needed to be done, sanded and put first coat of primer on.

I'm really pleased with the results, looking good!
                    I'm not anti-social; I'm just not user friendly.

Comment

• Originally posted by bfckarlos View Post
                      Been working on my belly pan fairings, RHS had 3-4" split, the joining "U" piece also had crack, LHS had small crack and both had rash on joint.

Did some plastic welding on the cracks and strenthened the insides, body filled they needed to be done, sanded and put first coat of primer on.

I'm really pleased with the results, looking good!
                      Ive been taking my bike apart the past 3 weeks and pulled the carbs to clean them.
                      Put them back on, it ran like new and better than ever before. So i decided to take it for a spin and it was awesome..
                      got yelled at by an old guy for hanging on the throttle to long...little fast haha.
                      Probably the last day Ill be taking it out til the spring!

Comment

• changed the oil......FINALLY.

Took off the fairings to swap-out the stock turn signals to clear ones

Getting ready to pull the carbs and clean them next.
                        The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, 'You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.'

Comment

• Fired her up after last weeks' snow fall, and rode her to work. Only a few patches of black ice on the road to make the commute interesting.
                          2006 Katana 750 - Daily therapy
                          2005 ZZR1200 - Weekend therapy

Comment

• Lowered it 1.5"F 2"R

"We are not all beautiful unique flowers. Some of us have bad ideas and bad taste and the things we do come out awful, no matter how much work we put in."

Comment

• Originally posted by 1FSTKAT View Post
                              Lowered it 1.5"F 2"R
                              man that fender sure is close. have you ridden it yet?
                              never sleep with anyone crazier than yourself sigpic2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016

Comment

• Originally posted by KAT TOY View Post
                                man that fender sure is close. have you ridden it yet?
                                Yes I have, it is fine with normal riding, the only problem I had was it bottomed out as I was quickly pulling out of a gas station with a little dip at the bottom of the drive.

Comment

Working...
                                X