No announcement yet.
X

What did you do to your Kat today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• goin to make sense of last nights mess...all kind of insults & injuries but no tickets!

Comment

• Originally posted by diavolo View Post
      Flush yer brakes
      I assume you are talking to me? I just got it last year so I probably should then! Time to look in the manual!! Need to change out the rear brake pads anyways so maybe I will add it to the weekend list of things to do
      2002 Katana

Visit My Garage for more photos!
      Mods Coming Soon!

Comment

• What did I do to my Kat today? I went in the garage and gave her a long look goodbye, then I posted her for sale on here and two other sites....
        94 600 With a GSX-R 1100 engine. Stretched, lowered. Air shifter, Nitrous, Who knows what next...

Comment

• Wife's Kat - Replaced the rear shock with a 750 shock. MUCH nicer!!!
          My Kat - Nada
          My GSXR - Replaced the left side clip-on, trailered it into the local fab shop to have some aluminum patched up. Should be picking it up by Wednesday. There goes $150.00 in labor.
          sigpic

"* JayBell notes that this appears to be a UNscheduled hazing of Mike "Looseplugs McStabbyfoot" Fitzpatrick"

2004 Katana 600 - Bought 01/06/2017

1993 Katana 600 - Traded for a truck.
          2004 Katana 600 - Gone
          2002 GSX-R600. - Gone

Comment

• Originally posted by RobL View Post
            New Rear Taillight/Turn Signals
            I'm looking to do the same with my rear light/turn sigs. Where did you buy this light? Does it need an adjuster for the turn signals?
            Open your mind, freedom's a state.

sigpic

When in doubt, lean more.

Comment

• I ordered eight 09250-08014 and one 15410-19E10.
              2015 KTM 1290 Super Adventure
              2005 Suzuki 750 Katana, sold
              1984 Kawasaki gpz 550, sold
              1982 Suzuki gs400e - sold
              1973 Honda cb350 - sold

Comment

• Nothing, but i did call and yell at the vendor that has as of yet not sent me my parts....
                "Life is what happens when you make plans..."

http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=119546

Comment

• Started making a solo seat cowl, will finish tonight hopefully!
                  "It's better to fail in originality than succeed in imitation."-Herman Melville
                  Chris
                  graphic designer | drummer
                  2002 Katana 600
                  Check out my band Decadence @ Reverb Nation: http://www.reverbnation.com/#!/decadenceband

Comment

• Originally posted by decdrummer View Post
                    Started making a solo seat cowl, will finish tonight hopefully!
                    Post Pics, I am interested in learning Fiberglass related anything...
                    "Life is what happens when you make plans..."

http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=119546

Comment

• Originally posted by ErrEs View Post
                      I'm looking to do the same with my rear light/turn sigs. Where did you buy this light? Does it need an adjuster for the turn signals?
                      I picked it up off ebay. The only thing you need to do is add a resistor to slow the the blink rate since the LED bulbs do not pull enough voltage. Some of the tail lights have them included but I just bought them myself.

Here is a link to the resistors:

[ame]http://cgi.ebay.com/5-new-RCD-615-25W-7Ohm-1-Power-Resistor-Metal-Case-/130354008578?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1e59b4 5202#ht_1243wt_905[/ame]

Here is a link to the taillight: (I Think since my wife bought it for my xmas gift)
                      2002 Katana

Mods Coming Soon!

Comment

• 25 Watts?! Wow, that's not overkill, is it?
                        Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
                        HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

• Bought new Mikuni 34MM RS Carbs and the filters to match from www.power-barn.com. Bought new front and rear sprockets from GSXfJim here in the forum. Bought new chain and frame sliders. Check www.power-barn.com for Kat parts, or contact [email protected].
                          Last edited by katanaturbo600; 04-05-2012, 11:37 PM. Reason: forgot to add some needed info
                          sigpic
                          V/r,
                          Katabaturbo600

Comment

• i raised my rear ride height up about 2-3 inches.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wild-Bill View Post
                              25 Watts?! Wow, that's not overkill, is it?
                              Overkill yes. I just liked they easy mounting they came with and for the price I figured why not! Now if I leave my blinker on for 4 hours it will not get to hot!
                              2002 Katana

Mods Coming Soon!

Comment

• Thanks RobL. Now to find something closer to me for lower shipment cost.

Originally posted by RobL View Post
                                Overkill yes. I just liked they easy mounting they came with and for the price I figured why not! Now if I leave my blinker on for 4 hours it will not get to hot!
                                You'll also have to leave your bike running for four hours then. How hot will one of these resistors get after four hours continuous load?
                                Last edited by ErrEs; 04-06-2012, 08:37 AM.
                                Open your mind, freedom's a state.

sigpic

When in doubt, lean more.

Comment

Working...
                                X