No announcement yet.
X

What did you do to your Kat today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just feeling nostalgic .....surfed katriders which i haven't done for a while. Looking back over the past few bikes i've owned

^fighter

^not much of a fighter other than lack of fairings cause i'm cheap, lol

^only put 30 miles on her before winter hit, cant wait for summer to get here
    03' Aprilia Falco
    99' CBR600F4 (fighter-ish) - SOLD
    94' GSX750F (street fighter theme) - SOLD
    1989 240sx (turbo ka on e85) - SOLD
    sigpic

Comment

• awesome aprilia man, my brother has an 02 falco and just got an 07.5 rsvr1000. theyre such beasts
      2001 GSX600F

Comment

• went 105mph on the loop 303 in AZ then had a good time cleaning my underwear afterwards

Comment

• there's a 303 now? When I left the 202, or whichever was the second one, had just been finished.
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by UncleBuck View Post
            Picked up clear front turn signals... i hate the orange ones... looks awful
            Which ones did you pickup.... When i bought the bike both front lens were cracked and just havent' gotten around to replacing them yet.

All i did was pull the battery charger pigtail out from under the seat and throw her back on the maintainer... Haven't rode in 3 weeks so figured I should run the maintainer for a day.

Comment

• Originally posted by UncleBuck View Post
              Picked up clear front turn signals... i hate the orange ones... looks awful
              Yes please share... I'd like to change mines aswell... Thanks in advance.

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdOvYELtNVg"]It's finally among the living - YouTube[/ame]

might have it finally running right
                sigpic

Comment

• gave her a nice oil change with motul 5100 smooth as a baby's bottom

Comment

• Originally posted by roe1880 View Post
                    Yes please share... I'd like to change mines aswell... Thanks in advance.
                    I'm gonna change it over in the spring... i'll post up the pics then...

i have to take the fairings off to do the oil change anyways...

Pics up after that...

Comment

• Pulled a nail out the rear tire.... Just got back form a 2 mile run from the dealership that is near my house... Road it there.. left it til friday and ran home .... Why are tires so friggen expensive?!?!?

Comment

• Hey btw Buck where did you get them from? website, ebay, craigslist???

Comment

• Started to do a bit of work on the new baby...
                          Pulled my decals off today.. gonna get some mesh & hope to get that done for the weekend...

Comment

• Since I just bought my bike yesterday I completely detailed it today. Washed/clay barred/two step buff/wax/and glass coated it. Looks like a brand new bike!

Comment

• Congrats on the new bike! Want to come up here and clean mine? Sounds like you do one heck of a job.
                              Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
                              HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

• Planned for Sat. on the '92;

Brakes, friction plates, valve adjustments, new crankcase gaskets, new valve cover gasket, 5 degree advancer, and plastic repairs for main upper fairing!
                                '88 GSX1100F, '89 GSX1100F No engine atm, '92 GSX1100F

Comment

Working...
                                X