No announcement yet.
X

What did you do to your Kat today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• working on mreedohio's bike today but I will make sure my baby is ok!
    TDA Racing/Motorsports
    1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
    Who knows what is next?
    Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
    Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

• Couldn't even bear to look at mine as I fired up the old wagon whose dash promptly confirmed my suspicion that it was below zero out.

Comment

• Looked at some pics of her cause she's in a garage an hour and 15minutes away.
        sigpic
        1990 750 KAT, 2010 ZX-14

Comment

• In the last week I've replaced the clutch lever that was mashed from my recent lowside, and put new after market hayabusa mirrors on that look nice and actually don't work any worse than the stock ones.
          Today I ordered my new Zero Gravity "stock shaped" dark smoke wind screen!

Anyone need a "slightly used"... "Reshaped" clutch lever
          Katriders.com, we've got dumb answers!

Comment

• Just replaced clutch mechanism and sudden summer storm kept me inside the garage for the rest of the day. I'll try tomorrow. Riding season is on in southern hemisphere!!

Comment

• started her up, took her for a spin, about 12 miles. Will have ridden to work a couple times by the end of the week. The weather is supposed to be geting pretty good from the middle of the week on out.
              The people who think they know everything always mess it up for those of us who do .....

BIGKAT1100

Comment

• got mine out of the shop today. valves adjusted, carbs synced, spark plugs, air filter, tires, and chain. Had to ride it home in the rain on new, non-scrubbed tires. Conti's never slipped at all. Can't wait to actually break them in.
                myspace
                2006 Suzuki Kat GSX750F

Comment

• Originally posted by Mat0302 View Post
                  got mine out of the shop today. valves adjusted, carbs synced, spark plugs, air filter, tires, and chain. Had to ride it home in the rain on new, non-scrubbed tires. Conti's never slipped at all. Can't wait to actually break them in.
                  Damn , and all I can think about is " i wonder how much I save by doing all that myself ...." . They'll probably be sending you an X-mas card !
                  I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

• Originally posted by md86 View Post
                    Damn , and all I can think about is " i wonder how much I save by doing all that myself ...." . They'll probably be sending you an X-mas card !
                    I've pretty much done everything else myself, so It was nice to have a professional take a look at it for once. He is a good guy, and did a few extra things on it too. It wasn't a stealership, so I'm happy.

- I also got the bandit 600 chain adjusters on
                    myspace
                    2006 Suzuki Kat GSX750F

Comment

• Looked at it while backing out of the garage. Darn rain and snow.

Comment

• about 120 mph up I-85N during a break in the rain
                        The people who think they know everything always mess it up for those of us who do .....

BIGKAT1100

Comment

• Well, an image tells it all! Haha, what a great day to ride, No?

[IMG]http://katriders.com/vb/photoplog/images/11331/medium/1_DSCF1820.JPG[IMG]

Gotta love the snow

Last edited by Handydandy; 12-17-2008, 05:17 PM.

Comment

• My new Zero grav dark smoke "stock shape" windscreen is installed and looks sexy!
                            Since it's semi transparent I'm having thoughts of installing some sort of small light in the gauge electronic compartment. Possibly some led's that follow some sort of pattern (was thinking cylon "eye" lights but I don't wanna attract the attention of the leo's).

I'd have pics, but my camera decided to take super low res "thumbnail" sized images so you really can't see very much.
                            Katriders.com, we've got dumb answers!

Comment

• I started her up just to listen to her purr!

I am definitely moving somewhere warmer once i gets me one of them edgamacation!
                              Former Marine 3/97-3/01
                              MOS 0161 Semper FI!
                              sigpic

Comment

• Finished putting on the yoshimura rs-3 on her, and started her up for a little bit to hear the yoshi

Comment

Working...
                                X