No announcement yet.
X

What did you do to your Kat today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tried to lower the front on mines and couldnt do it, so I put her back.in the shed

Comment

• I needed the garage so I got it out of the garage and started it up. Maybe I should go put it back away for the night. I would ride but I am in shorts.

Comment

• Ignored her while I did homework.
        Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
        HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

• I didn't do anything to my kat today but I did decide that I will keep it instead of sell it and get a sv650. Too much hassle to put it back to stock and sell it. So I will keep it and do all the planned mods when I get back from the middle-east. I can't wait '-_-'
          I have embarked on the road of modding. Even if you BOLT ON new parts to a bike, there will be someone somewhere that has the same combination. With the Kat, you have a unique platform. Sure, some parts might be from other bikes, but no one will have the same combination. It will be truly yours and unique.
          -Unholy m-
          Current project: Un-Katchable
          sigpic

Comment

• MY NEW UNDERTAIL AND WINDSCREEN FINALLY CAME IN!

So after waiting 35 days for my undertail, it finally came in the mail on Saturday morning... and you guessed it, I got to work on it immediately.

So 4 hours later after COMPLETELY dismantling the rear of my bike down to the frame and a few hanging wires, the entire rear section was redone. Looks 1000000000 times nicer and cleaner now!

Whats up KatRiders!

Comment

• Originally posted by RedKat91 View Post
              MY NEW UNDERTAIL AND WINDSCREEN FINALLY CAME IN!

So after waiting 35 days for my undertail, it finally came in the mail on Saturday morning... and you guessed it, I got to work on it immediately.

So 4 hours later after COMPLETELY dismantling the rear of my bike down to the frame and a few hanging wires, the entire rear section was redone. Looks 1000000000 times nicer and cleaner now!

I hate you . Hope your enjoying the fi

Oh wait, did I get those smilies mixed up?

P.S. I don't really hate you. If I knew you then I would, but I don't, so you're safe.
              I have embarked on the road of modding. Even if you BOLT ON new parts to a bike, there will be someone somewhere that has the same combination. With the Kat, you have a unique platform. Sure, some parts might be from other bikes, but no one will have the same combination. It will be truly yours and unique.
              -Unholy m-
              Current project: Un-Katchable
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisgreer23 View Post
                I hate you . Hope your enjoying the fi

Oh wait, did I get those smilies mixed up?

P.S. I don't really hate you. If I knew you then I would, but I don't, so you're safe.

Haha... no worries my man.... I hate ya too...

But, here you go, I made a link with the pics of my new undertail, tell me what ya think!
                Can't get it to run right? Find a trick to add HP?
                From the first oil change to completely rebuilding the engine,
                this is the place to talk about the heart of the beast!

I also got my new tinted Puig visor in the mail and installed it while I was at it:

Last edited by RedKat91; 12-05-2011, 01:40 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
                Whats up KatRiders!

Comment

• Changed the oil , removed the battery , filled her up with fuel and stabilizer, oily work rags in the exhaust and intake filter. Up on stands . I am done for the season
                  sigpic

Faster, Faster, Faster... Until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death." Hunter S. Thompson

" Rather ride a slow bike fast than a fast bike slow "

Comment

• Drained the tank and thought about how to bang the dent out before bondo.

Comment

• Got out and rode her yesterday for about 15 miles or so in the 29 degree temperatures. It was Coooooolllllllddddddddd.
                      Whats up KatRiders!

Comment

• walked by it sitting dismantled under a cover in the driveway

Comment

• Thought about her sitting in the cold shed.
                          sigpic
                          1990 750 KAT, 2010 ZX-14

Comment

• Dream about it while I'm out of town working
                            1997 KAT 600 PROJECT

Comment

• retro fitted R6 shock, adjusted and lubed the chain, installed timing advancer, repainted the plastics, valve adjustment and carb sync.... more to come braided 2 line brake lines and braided rear brake line
                              "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
                              spammer police
                              USAF veteran
                              If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

• Worked on some of the body priming and odd and end stuff to start getting ready to put her back together

Comment

Working...
                                X