X

What did you do to your Kat today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RedKat91 View Post
    I can't wait, only a few days left hopefully until my new undertail and tinted windscreen arrive!
    I understand, I installed my smoked windscreen last night and have a Corbin seat on the way. Hopefully, I'm getting a Yoshi RS-3 for Christmas. I cannot make my mind up stainless or carbon fiber....
    2014 Ducati Monster 1200
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/austin-stevens/

Comment

• The stainless will be cheaper, and I don't think there is much of a tone difference.... my opinion would be the stainless..... as unless you have other CF parts on the bike it would just not flow too well.

Also, my new sexy demon tank pad arrived in the mail on Saturday and was put on the bike... looks great, and no more tank scratches!
      Last edited by RedKat91; 11-28-2011, 12:51 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
      Whats up KatRiders!

Comment

• Looked at it sit in a pile of parts pretty parts lol

Comment

• Got my new Tinted windscreen and new Ermax undertail kit! Now to put them on !
          Whats up KatRiders!

Comment

• The State of Florida says that if you are at least 21 and have $10,000 in personal injury protection insurance you don't need a helmet. I support that, I don't need the government to be that involved in my personal choices. With that said I wear a KBC helmet, ICON mesh Jacket and gloves every ride. But if you don't, that's your choice.

Comment

• I went to take the Kat out yesterday and she wouldn't start...

It's the battery, original i think and the cold weather isn't helping...
              don't feel like buying a new battery for a few rides and then have it sit for 5 or 6 months till the weather gets nice...

argh!!!

Comment

• started up the bike and got it warm, and went to go ride and when i sat on it it just hit bottom. my tire is flat, yaaa. oh well though, needed to get both tires replaced any ways.

Comment

• No time to ride today, just looked at it sitting in the garage, maybe tomorrow.

Comment

• Weather was great today, took my kat out for a spin. Will be riding off and on till the snow hits. cold in mornings lately around 28 degrees but warms up later in the day. Been 50 to 60 in afternoons.

Comment

• It was nice for a ride today. It almost hit 70 degrees...
                      2014 Ducati Monster 1200

Comment

• 38 degrees, but dry. Went for my last ride for a while. 240 miles through the rain forest on the Olympic Peninsula. Tomorrow will be wash detail/maintenance for long term storage.

Comment

• Went to start my Kat up for a ride and the plugs were fouled. Not sure why. So took the tank off, went and bought new plugs, gapped and replaced them. Took her out for a ride to get the juices flowing. She ran great. Brought her back and plugged in the battery tender. Now she will have to wait for the next available day.
                          sigpic
                          V/r,
                          Katabaturbo600

Comment

• 69 degrees, beautiful morning for a ride to church...
                            2014 Ducati Monster 1200

Comment

• 200 miles in misty conditions in the mountains. bad day riding beats a good day at work.
                              never sleep with anyone crazier than yourself sigpic2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016

Comment

• Temps were in the upper 40s,low 50s in my neck of the woods. Took my baby around back to the patio and put my replacment pull throttle cable on and replacment throttle tube. I broke the plastic adjuster on the cable,but bought the bike with a boogered up throttle tube.

Didnt have any issues starting or putting in a good ride today. Dont know how far I rode,didnt really care...it was fun and I had a blast! Thats all that really matters Mornings have been just a tad too brisk for me to ride in to work. So I sit back and enjoy my hot coffee as I trudge through the morning rush hour.

Life is good.

Comment

Working...
                                X