Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• added plus 10 swing arm

Attached Files
    93 gsxf 600 frame , b12 motor swap(1216) ,plus 10 swingarm, 2004 hayabusa,
    (dragbike),2005 hd sportster screamin eagle full exhaust, 97 honda shadow all stock.

Comment

• Got a new clutch pack in and ordered up a new helmet from Bike Bandit. Price was better than anywhere else as soon as the AMA discount was factored in.

Looked hard at the Scorpion EXO-1000 but ended up going with the Shoei. The price hurts but I've been wearing Shoei's for the last 20 years and know they fit and that $100 premium over the Scorpion isn't that much when you factor it out over the 7-10 years a helmet's supposed to last. It's also not that much more if you think of it as insurance against kicking myself later over not going with what I know I like. (Rationalizing now, ain't I?)

Now it's time to get some more parts sold...
      Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
      HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

• Took mine out for a ride through the curvies. It's was a great day to ride.

Comment

• took my bike apart moved it into my friends spare bedroom of his apartment then reassembled it. climate controlled for winter storage? check! out of luck if a nice day comes up soon? most defiantly !
          i baby my kat even if it does have nine lives

Comment

• rode to NGa mountains. great weather.
            never sleep with anyone crazier than yourself sigpic2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016

Comment

• Did a little pre-ride check on the GSXR, and found that the front valve stem is completely broken..... I only had about 15psi left in the front tire, and leaking steadily!

Check out your ride AT LEAST every couple of days. That low tire could have turned into a disaster at 85 on the highway.
              Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

• Well... I posted it up for sale:

Looking to buy a new 650GSX.

Thanks guys!
                Whats up KatRiders!

Comment

• u welcome eksessiv glad u like it
                  sigpic

Comment

• Rolled it in for the winter. Did a thorough cleaning. Lubed up the chain. Disconnected the battery.

No more riding until next year
                    2004 gsxf 750.
                    "A beer never comes alone"

Comment

• my Corbin seat purchased from ebay arrived today. Great weather here this afternoon, 70deg sunny. Put the seat on and rode about 60 miles on it this afternoon. Keeps the butt from sliding back quite so much, but boy is that thing hard.
                      Do the thing you fear most, and the Death of fear is most certain.

Comment

• But you never did bottom out on the seat pan, did you? The thing about Corbins is that they feel like they should be uncomfortable as all get-out but your fanny doesn't hurt after an hour or two like it does with a softer seat. With my Corbin I basically just ride until I get somewhere I want to stop or until I need gas, whichever comes first. With the stock seat I have to get off the bike every hour or so to get the feeling back in my legs.
                        Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
                        HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

• Made a bracket to move the seat latch forward to fit the new seat. Some jb weld work, neatened up and inspected some wiring, replaced battery box with a take off, added to the list of crap wrong...

Comment

• Originally posted by Tricky_racing View Post
                            Well this morning i got the screen out and pushed it outside the garage and took a few pics......

Let me know what you think
                            I like your ride! Looks good with black on er! Where the heck did you get that taillight from? That looks a lot better on the kat than the stock taillight that mine came with....
                            2005 Suzuki Katana GSX 600
                            - Aaron

Comment

• Gave her a pat and promised to ride as soon as it ever quits raining!
                              Still riding on back sissy girl???

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaron-71 View Post
                                I like your ride! Looks good with black on er! Where the heck did you get that taillight from? That looks a lot better on the kat than the stock taillight that mine came with....
                                The pre 2000 came with that tail light. I have same year, and colour, except it's a 750, I like the tail alot better than the later ones.

Tricky_racing:
                                I like the exhaust. How much did that set you back and did you have to set the carbs fot it?
                                Last edited by bfckarlos; 10-19-2011, 11:14 AM.
                                I'm not anti-social; I'm just not user friendly.

Comment

Working...
                                X