I invite you to church.

Comment

• bought her a emblem!

gsxf emblem

Comment

• Cut off the shovel.

Comment

• Originally posted by newmotorguy View Post
          After work I added SAENG Micro-Swirl Edging to my windscreen. It's supposed to create a larger bubble of calm air which will be nice on long rides. It didn't make the bike look better but if it works it's staying.
          I will post the results.
          The SAENG/TA Edging made a noticable difference reducing wind turbulance, especially up in the 80mph range. The buffeting has been reduced by a huge ammount so the edging stays even though it's kind of ugly. If I were city riding this bike a little wind screen and low gearing would be the ticket but where I live it's all about the long haul. Glad I tried the edging!

Comment

• Originally posted by newmotorguy View Post
            The SAENG/TA Edging made a noticable difference reducing wind turbulance, especially up in the 80mph range. The buffeting has been reduced by a huge ammount so the edging stays even though it's kind of ugly. If I were city riding this bike a little wind screen and low gearing would be the ticket but where I live it's all about the long haul. Glad I tried the edging!
            Got pics
            I invite you to church.

Comment

• Adjusted the chain, cleaned and lubed. Washed and waxed... and naturally it started raining after I finished.
              2014 Ducati Monster 1200
              http://www.flickr.com/photos/austin-stevens/

Comment

• Ok, completed tasks, new plugs, frame sliders, and installed the new gauges.

Comment

• washed and lubed the bike and chain. changed the fork oil.
                  2015 BMW S1000R

Comment

• installed this emblems GSXF!

Comment

• Nice n shiny that black Kat is.
                      Blackdog
                      DRz-400e plated
                      Blue 05 750 (sold, sob)

Comment

• i thought of mine a whole bunch today.... ooo those fork seals better be here tomorrow
                        2001 GSX600F

Comment

• Tearing it apart to replace oil pan gasket I apparently ripped during pan change...also oil and filter change and taking exhaust tomorrow to get skid plate welded on to prevent further damage from random dragging carrying passengers

Comment

• mmm rides so nice! got the fork seals changed, stiffer oil, stiffened up the back just a bit as well. carbs are spotless. had a nice test ride on the way home, eager to go do some ridin this weekend
                            2001 GSX600F

Comment

• i waved at my Kat and promised a Sunday ride.
                              never sleep with anyone crazier than yourself sigpic2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016

Comment

• I installed the fender eliminator kit, and wired up the integrated tail light last night.

Comment

Working...
                                X