No announcement yet.
X

What did you do to your Kat today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I burnt a full tank of gas on the twisties of Oahu. The only major road I didnt hit today was the east side by the cliffs. For this island its alot of riding.

DC Born..Maryland Bred

I will never be forgotten. I will only fade as time goes on from your consious thoughts.

Comment

• laid the clear on the upper and lower fairings .. removed the headlight to find that it was worse off than i thought so i started chopping it up and platic welding it back together .. when i realized that it was going to take more than 1 day i got a set of fog lamps i knew were super bright and made a bracket and mounted them so i could continue to ride while i rebuild that head light .. did a though cleaning .. then after looking over the fairings again realized that the paint was uneven on the lower side of the left fairing and pouted ... oh well ... its never going to be perfect
      www.disruptstudios.com

Comment

• i took it for a short spin. My carbs need work at the yazoo. I also cleaned it up, topped off the tank, and added Stabil. Then, I finally replaced my fairing, and redid my mesh. Another horrible day with the epoxy though. About half way though, I remembered that I was supposed to let it start hardening before I applied it. That stuff ran all over the place. Good thing n one sees the underside of my fairing.
        This "Phat Chick" rides her own!!!
        BTW, I think they may have been correct. It does appear that BLACK is indeed the FASTEST color. R.O.R...R.I.P.M

Welcome to KatRiders.com!Click here to register

Support the KR.com site by shopping here: http://www.motorcyclegear.com/?utm_m...iderscom"]Help

Comment

• I watched her get rained on.

: (

Comment

• 96 kat 600

This weekend i installed my rebuilt forks with .95 race tech springs, and did a white face guage display upgrade. Has any one done a single sided swing arm off maybe a honda hawk or 180/190 bandit 12 swing arm conversion?

Comment

• Installed the new coil and plugs and roder her to work. It's amazing how nicely she starts up and purrs now. Throttle response is so much smoother, and the power is definately improved.

I have seen pics of single sidearm swaps, but am not sure what they come from. VFR perhaps? They definately look cool though!
              -Izzy

"If you're gonna be a turd, go lay on the lawn."
              -My wife

Comment

• on1wheel01 what products/ method did you use to powder coat those parts?

Comment

• What I did?

'91 750 Kat

I changed the fork oil, New rear wheel bearings, rebuilt the rear caliper, installed a new stainless rear brake line, new rear brake pads.

Comment

• Tore her down to the frame tonight! On the way: new choke cable, valve adjustment, carb synch, oil change, brake flush, Zero Grav windscreen, Metzeler Z6's and...

CUSTOM PAINT!!!
                    Originally posted by katanawarrior
                    I keep coming here because of the smileys, really.

Comment

• i rode mine approx,300 miles then did a full detail wash/wax came into eat walked outside and it was gettin rained on...good news is i get to clean it up again tommorrow

Comment

• I in stall a new set for forks and 3 trees ... no more riding with the bars turned to the right side a little. pretty happy about it BTW
                        www.disruptstudios.com

Comment

• Snowing today, hoping to ride tomorrow.

Comment

• Looked at my Kat in the garage, looked at it again, and then went on line to look for new fairings

Comment

• Brakes! Installed some EBC HH pads on the front. I like the Kat system, took all of 10 minutes with no tools.

Comment

• I moved my LEDs around a bit. Tried to adjust my choke cable, didn't have much luck with that.
                                This "Phat Chick" rides her own!!!
                                BTW, I think they may have been correct. It does appear that BLACK is indeed the FASTEST color. R.O.R...R.I.P.M

Welcome to KatRiders.com!Click here to register

Support the KR.com site by shopping here: http://www.motorcyclegear.com/?utm_m...iderscom"]Help

Comment

Working...
                                X