No announcement yet.
X

What did you do to your Kat today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• went for a 2 hour ride since it was 75 here today!!
    sigpic
    If everyone rode motorcycles there wouldn't be so many idiot drivers

Comment

• Took my Kat to get inspected, failed for 4.25mm rear rotor.. I got home and measured with a caliper, it was over 4.50mm.. never going back to the Harley dealer for inspection again.

Comment

• Is the Hardley dealer going to refund your money for the inspection?
        Katie - 91 Kat 600, 98 Bandit 600 engine, Ivan Jet Kit, Ignition Advancer, Gsxr 750 header, Delkevic slip on, Veypor computer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ilovemyvtx View Post
          Is the Hardley dealer going to refund your money for the inspection?
          They didn't charge me, since they refuse to work on any bike other than Harleys.. passed inspection at another station without a problem, WTF?

Comment

• Installed Hard bagts on my V-Star while on vacation of the Christmas holiday....pics to soon follow.

I dont have "hobbies" I'm developing a robust Post-Apocalyptic skill set....

http://www.excessivehoppyness.blogspot.com

Comment

• Originally posted by whitecl0ver View Post
              Installed Hard bagts on my V-Star while on vacation of the Christmas holiday....pics to soon follow.
              I thought topic of this thread is "What you did to your Kat?" not what you did to your VStar..

Comment

• Originally posted by "K" View Post
                I thought topic of this thread is "What you did to your Kat?" not what you did to your VStar..

Dude, if you page back through this thread....it's be around alot longer then you have, you will see it's more or less a bit of everyone saying what they have done to their scooter recently....

I dont have "hobbies" I'm developing a robust Post-Apocalyptic skill set....

http://www.excessivehoppyness.blogspot.com

Comment

• Originally posted by whitecl0ver View Post
                  Dude, if you page back through this thread....it's be around alot longer then you have, you will see it's more or less a bit of everyone saying what they have done to their scooter recently....
                  How many pages do I need to go back?
                  Why are people refering their scooters as Kats?

Comment

• I will be draining my gas tank and taking apart the carbs (gummed up gas/ jet kit coming)

Comment

• Hi fellow riders just bought a 2006 750 katana its red .Does anyone know what color red it is because it has a few minor scratches i need to touch up from someone strapping it down wrong

Comment

• Originally posted by BrianRider View Post
                        Hi fellow riders just bought a 2006 750 katana its red .Does anyone know what color red it is because it has a few minor scratches i need to touch up from someone strapping it down wrong

Found through a simple google search...

Comment

• Weather this weekend will be in the 60's here in the Mid South. That's a change from the unusually cold weather we have been having.

Finally stopped procrastinating and fixed the stuck choke cable. The lever would not move at all. Removed the gas tank and lubricated all around. Charged the battery and it started right up. Ready to ride if the rain holds off.
                          >
                          >
                          >

Comment

• Gonna start sanding down my belly fairings. They're currently the stock yellow ('04 Kat 600) and am going to paint 'em black.....mebbe throw on a decal or two down there......just not sure which one(s)

then it's on to:
                            the mesh mod
                            getting a new mid-pipe for my Two Bros can
                            making a bracket for the undertail (plate holder and side markers)
                            polishing rims
                            new rear tire

Of course, I will be posting all of this work as I do it. Will update.......
                            The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, 'You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.'

Comment

• I tested the fit & placement of my new (used) Joe Rocket saddlebags... I like'em.
                              sigpic
                              Currant Toys...
                              '02 Suzuki GSX750F
                              '74 Yamaha MX360
                              '69 Camaro

Comment

• Started her for the first time since oct., pulled & drained the tank for coating, ordered new emu tubes for carbs and DUH DUN DUH -- pods. Some on here know how long and hard I've struggled with this thing being rich at 4k....I figure that pods CAN'T make it any richer, and if i get SUPER lucky this thing might run just right with only a main jet change....that's only if the stripped pilot jets were put in there after somebody else tried pods.
                                89 kat 750 turned kat 1157
                                soon to be 89 GSX1157R
                                01 bandit 1200 motor
                                36mm cv carbs
                                89 gsxr750 "dot" head (coming soom)...**** ebay
                                89 gsxr750 cams (coming soon)...**** ebay
                                modded yosh exhaust
                                PPG Viper GTS blue
                                EBC HH pads F&R
                                Pirelli Diablo strada tires
                                shovel chopped (I didn't do it, but I gotta fix it)
                                ...and pods

Comment

Working...
                                X