Clear All

• fitted new footpegs

Comment

• Upgraded from 599 to 749
      Attached Files

Comment

• jetted carbs

Comment

• Still cleaning all the rusk out of tank with electrolisis. Also got 2 rocker arms in the mail

Comment

• started packing all the gear on the Kat.
            "The shortest distance between two points is for people that don't ride!"

2001 Suzuki TL1000R Sold to Cintidude "May you be one with the Torque!!"
            1998 Suzuki Gsxr 750 SRAD
            2006 Suzuki Katana 600

Comment

• I ordered a Vance and Hines exhaust for my Kat!!! Should be here on the 20th!

Comment

• Originally posted by Wolfe_UK View Post
                Break it up into fragments where it sits and suck it out the combustion chamber with a really powerful vacuum cleaner?
                How would you even go about something like that? I mean, the sensor is screwed into the block, and frozen in the block, so breaking it would just leave it stuck in the block......no? Also, what could you possibly put down there to break the metal of the spark plug?
                Whats up KatRiders!

Comment

• Originally posted by RedKat91 View Post
                  How would you even go about something like that? I mean, the sensor is screwed into the block, and frozen in the block, so breaking it would just leave it stuck in the block......no? Also, what could you possibly put down there to break the metal of the spark plug?
                  Pointed chisel works.. and by "works" i mean "worked on getting a seized plug out of a CBX by effectively hollowing it out to get a big screw extractor in there."
                  Failing the 'brute force and ignorance' method, could always try using vinegar, marine clean or some other corrosive chemical to eat away where it's stuck fast and then thump the socket in there with a plastic mallet while at it?
                  GOOD LUCK

Comment

• packed it up for my trip this weekend up to Lake Winnie and road it to 30 miles to work. Also lubed my chain... still have a tight/stiff spot.
                    FunEMT
                    2000 Katana 600

Comment

• Rode to work then back home during lunch to get my truck because i have to take my friend home who lost his license b/c of a DWI

Comment

• Shoulda just let him walk.

Or... Can't let him ride on the bike 'cause he doesn't have any gear but I've got a rope and some roller skates!
                        Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
                        HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

• well, ive bought a house last year and sadly neglected my bike. Today, I ended up getting everything ready and set so that I coudl go for a 3 hr ride. I had no problems. I know that i need to tighten up my chain soon and grease it.

Comment

• My bike is the Kat's Meow.
                            "2006 Suzuki GSX-F 750cc Katana"
                            "2000 Honda CBR 929 RR Fireblade"

Comment

• Removed a JB weld mirror delete from a set of good upper farings. Time to get the old Kat prepped for paint so it's ready to put some color on it once my son moves out here the end of Sep.
                              John,
                              '05 GSXR750, '86 FZX700 Fazer, wifes bike '02 R6
                              sigpic

Comment

• lubed the crap out of my chain. It realy needs a degreasing but I will get to that in the weekend maybe.
                                2015 BMW S1000R

Comment

Working...
                                X