No announcement yet.
X

What did you do to your Kat today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just installed an integrated tail light with the smoked rear lens cover.WOW looks great , took a little patience but well worth it .Ill post photo's when I can .
    COOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLL
    I have got to work on my sensitivity ........ok thats over lets get to the next caring moment

Comment

• send me pm i hook you up!

on the seat cowl i know a guy got 1 for sale!

Comment

• Well back to the ole bay board then Also not real happy with my mirrors so will be changeing that soon. Did take her for about a 30 mile drive yesterday. Lil sputtery but with the wind gusts it was hard to tell much else. Was still awesome tho.
        Judge us not the scavengers that persecute humanity..

Comment

• I've just been looking at pictures of my Kat and waiting for the new windshield, new Corbin seat, and all my new riding gear to show up so I can start prepping my bike for spring. I don't dare take it out for a ride with all the potholes we have in Vermont right now. I'm also looking at some heated gloves and socks as well as some luggage so I can maybe do a bit more touring this spring and summer.

I did go out motorcycle shopping with my boyfriend yesterday (he's getting his motorcycle license this spring) and we got him a nice used bike on sale. Didn't get him the Kat that they had for sale though as he's not a sport bike kind of guy. He's taller than me but has a really short inseam so he can't even get on my Kat without a step stool. Got him a Kawasaki Vulcan 500 with a lowered seat, which is very similar to the bike I had before the Kat (I had a Vulcan 800).

My 4 Wheeled Ride: 2013 Mazda 3
          My 2 Wheeled Ride: 2006 Suzuki Katana 600

Zis Is KAOS! We Don't Shush Here!

Comment

• Well did the 30 mile run again. This time 3 BIG difference's. #1 Topped off with 93. "much less sputter" #2 NO WIND GUSTS!!! And most significant was my 10 yr old son rode with me officially his 1st street ride ON a KAT
            Judge us not the scavengers that persecute humanity..

Comment

• Picked her up from storage today had to charge the battery a little, didnt have enough juice to turn over. Once it warmed up tho I went for a ride with a few others.It was good a lil nippie but I had to get a little taste while I could. Gonna be in the fifties this week!

Comment

• Put the motor back together and back in the bike. So far so good, everything is working ok!
                It's not considered cheating if it's a motorcycle, right???

2006 Katana 750

Comment

• Praised her for being so good to me. Took me up to Daytona and back without any hesitation or problems. The Harley guy we rode with gave me grief for riding a Katana and he broke down twice on an 09.
                  "We are not all beautiful unique flowers. Some of us have bad ideas and bad taste and the things we do come out awful, no matter how much work we put in."

Comment

• took her to work this morning. a little 24 mile ride to and back. temps were around 33 degrees but with the windchill factor, around 15-20 deg. after the first five minutes it didnt seem so cold but then again i couldnt feel much of anything. lol
                    it was great though being back out on the bike.

Comment

• Well I finished putting the new battery in the GF's bike, I did a brake fluid flush on the bike, and I fixed a cracked piece of plastic on the GF's bike.

My GF also got her new riding gear for this year, and we took a couple pics, what do you think? PS.. she wants my smoked visor so bad... lol!

Whats up KatRiders!

Comment

• Better get her one before she steals yours!
                        Racing Helmets, Auto Racing Helmets, RaceQuip Helmets, G-Force Helmets, Pyrotect helmets
                        Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
                        HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

• bout to install custom seat cover
                          Attached Files
                          just sayin

Comment

• I took a couple picks

Indicators now gone, smoked integrated tail light working great.
                            looks leaner to me backview2.jpgcropped tail on bike .jpg

I have got to work on my sensitivity ........ok thats over lets get to the next caring moment

Comment

• I just smoked out my rear turn signals.... looks awesome.... but then I bought smaller LED ones too....
                              Whats up KatRiders!

Comment

• Installed R1 Integrated tail light, new rear brake rotor, new O Ring chain and Sprocket.
                                1993 Suzuki GSX 600F Katana

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X