No announcement yet.
X

What did you do to your Kat today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nothing today cus it's raining all day. Maybe start her up since she's been ignored for 3-4 weeks

Comment

• i'm leaving now to day trip to the mountains. yeah.now i'm back after 177 miles. great weather. great day.
      Last edited by KAT TOY; 09-19-2010, 02:51 PM.
      never sleep with anyone crazier than yourself sigpic2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016

Comment

• Not the Kat, but took the GSX-R out on a 250 mile ride in the NC mountains today. Would have ridden further, but my riding friend today could only ride from 11am-4pm.
        John,
        '05 GSXR750, '86 FZX700 Fazer, wifes bike '02 R6
        sigpic

Comment

• Bought a progrip gas cap cover to match my tank pad.
          "We are not all beautiful unique flowers. Some of us have bad ideas and bad taste and the things we do come out awful, no matter how much work we put in."

Comment

• Cussed at her, A LOTTTT!!!
            sigpic
            1990 750 KAT, 2010 ZX-14

Comment

• I'm cleaning up the back rim to put on new rubber.

Comment

• This last weekend I changed out my rear pre750 blown shock for a new '08 r6 shock with a 900lb spring. I lowered the front end 1/2" but i need to get an angle finder to properly set the caster of the forks.
                I invite you to church.

Comment

• Swapped rear wheel and tire, front forks, front wheel and tire, finished cleaning and reassembling the carbs, swapped my old working petcock onto a rust free tank, mounted tank. Swapped out the old rheavily rusted,overly loud V&H race baffled SS exhaust, for a full stainless header and midpipe with a V&H SS2R can, then took it for a quick test ride around the block. It may have lost a tiny bit of peak hp way up around 12k rpm, but seems to have gained slightly in the midrange, which will be better for the wife anyways.
                  John,
                  '05 GSXR750, '86 FZX700 Fazer, wifes bike '02 R6
                  sigpic

Comment

• Nothing today, but replaced all the fuel lines, vac lines, fuel filter and air filter last week.

Comment

• I tightened my chain for the first time... learning experience... I need to clean it too... this weekend... I did just order
                      [ame="http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001PTQJBY/ref=oss_product"]Cool Blue LEDS[/ame]

and

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001U23ONM/ref=oss_product"]Cool Tail Pipe[/ame]
                      OMG, this thing is huge! I'm so sending it back!

Hopefully I can install them this weekend!
                      Last edited by FunEMT; 09-24-2010, 10:07 AM.
                      FunEMT
                      2000 Katana 600

Comment

• Please tell me you're joking.
                        "We are not all beautiful unique flowers. Some of us have bad ideas and bad taste and the things we do come out awful, no matter how much work we put in."

Comment

• I bought my kat without ever hearing it run. Dumb I know but the price was right.

I put my newly cleaned carbs back in. Installed new plugs, air filter, oil and oil filter. And drained out the 3 year old fuel out of the tank.

And for the first time I heard my Kat purrrrrr... I wish sombody was there to take a picture of the smile on my face. woo hoo

Comment

• recently purchased a much newer 600 engine plus other odds an ends. gonna have a helluva learning experience this winter
                            1992- project katfighter
                            2005- GSXR750
                            2001- TL1000R
                            http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=111130
                            www.lunchtimecigar.com

KATRIDERS RALLY 2014 - cintidude04
                            KATRIDERS RALLY 2015 - cintidude04
                            KATRIDERS RALLY 2016 - cintidude04

Comment

• looked at it wishing she would run like she did before i changed the fuel filter. lol
                              "If you can't be good, be good at it!"

Comment

• Road the kat to work for the first time; now this is how to start a day

Comment

Working...
                                X