No announcement yet.
X

What did you do to your Kat today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Started wet sanding my new paint job and it looks....AAAAAMMMMMAAAAAAzing.
    Katie - 91 Kat 600, 98 Bandit 600 engine, Ivan Jet Kit, Ignition Advancer, Gsxr 750 header, Delkevic slip on, Veypor computer.

Comment

• I found the/an electrical issue with Krey's 750.
      Get over yourself. For me to think you are an idiot, I would first need to think of you.

sigpic

Comment

• Thought about pushing it over in the driveway cause it not working angers me...
        Then looked at it sadly as I drove away to work.
        1995 Suzuki Katana 750 (Undergoing changes)
        1982 Honda GL500 Silverwing(Sold)
        Project Death Machine (Custom built reverse trike by me)

Comment

• I rode it to work! Muahaha!

Comment

• Replaced my broken tail light cover and put a few miles on her. Can't wait to have some time off this week
            ROLL TIDE!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dfurgi View Post
              I spent the day just washing and waxing it today in the drive way. It's a beautiful weekend but I can't go riding because I'm on-call for my local fire department. (which means I gotta stay in town)
              So anyways I'm toiling away on the bike when this guy is walking by with his wife and dog and he calls to me "YOU! Man this is where you live!" At this point I'm thinking he's a stalker/psyco and I get reading to defend myself with a Sham-Wow in hand.
              But he runs across the street to me smiling and continues to say "Oh man I've seen you riding this bike around town and I wanted to ask you how the hell you got that silver mesh on the fairings! It looks incredible!" He chats me up for awhile talking about how he wants to do it to his Ninja and how amazing it looks.
              It made my day, it's nice to get complements on something you do do the bike. Also his wife was a hottie and I'm pretty sure she was eyeballin me.
              just did the mesh mod today!!! yay lol took a while tho,, but it looks sweet
              2000 suzuki katana gsx600f

1997 yamaha yzf-1000

2002 honda recon 250es

Comment

• Last night,
                I chased a couple porsche 911's down a back country road doing nearly double the speed limit...

Just having fun...

Comment

• Installed some new leds and slapping the seat cowl on.
                  sigpic

Signature was getting too long, check my garage for list of mods.

Comment

• Rode it quite some time, at one point doing 100mph down the highway. Thought about fixing my oil leak and cleaning the engine, then wondered how I'd go about cleaning oil off the engine and fairings. Removed the lame flame decals from the bashed up, cracked, zip tied together fairings. Thats all.

Comment

• Wondering how long the afternoon thunderstorm will last so I can go home at 5 pm in the rain only!
                      2005 Katana 750

Comment

• nothing yet today.....but come 6pm I am meeting up with some friends and riding to the Blues on the Mall

here's a clip from 2008: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQ-DFwosfpI&feature=related"]YouTube- Walter Trout[/ame]
                        The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, 'You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.'

Comment

• Wet sanded some touch-ups on the plastics. They'll be done in a few days - hopefully for the weekend.

Comment

• got my almax chain hooked up

2015 BMW S1000R

Comment

• Yesterday and the day before:
                              Installed license plate light (LED). Made a shield to keep the lights from shining in traffic's eyes. Still does, need to remount LEDS...****e! Installed a white LED strip under what's left of the fender, lights up rear wheel at night...so cool!

Painted the "round thing" over the oil cover, PO forgot to have it painted. PERFECT MATCH on paint, woohoo! Replaced some phillips fairing screws with stainless socket head machine screws. Got rained out from my road test Rescheduled for tomorrow. Washed it right before it rained (doh!). Rode it in the rain.

Originally posted by piperpilotduane View Post
                              Wondering how long the afternoon thunderstorm will last so I can go home at 5 pm in the rain only!
                              Dont be afraid of lightning. People have been hit on sunny days too. No point in being scared. It's like being afraid of motorcycling.

Comment

• Recently did the shovel chop and drag raced over the weekend.

My wife asked me, "Why don't you make love to me like they do in the movies?" So I did and she got mad. Evidently we don't watch the same type of movies.

Comment

Working...
                                X