No announcement yet.
X

What did you do to your Kat today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Installed my new "Gel-Seat" on my DRZ SuperMoto. It's not a Kat, but at least it's a Suzuki...

Comment

• Reinstalled red zero gravity windscreen after breaking my black 500R windscreen.
      sigpic

Signature was getting too long, check my garage for list of mods.

Comment

• I reminded my husband that I bought him a garage, not it's time for him to get the Kats ready to ride.
        Get over yourself. For me to think you are an idiot, I would first need to think of you.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by **Laura** View Post
          I swapped out my scratched clear plastic windscreen for a dark tint one and was pretty proud of myself as this is sadly, my first project and it took awhile! (Those rubber things were tricky to thread through). It looks WAY better.

Now I have to get the warning stickers off but it's an 06 and they are literally baked on there so I'll go get some goo gone and get at it....
          There's a trick to them. Put your windscreen in place then put the bolt just barely into the rubber grommet. push the whole thing through the faring and windscreen at the safe time, and it pops right in!
          sigpic

Signature was getting too long, check my garage for list of mods.

Comment

• i've done absolutely nothing to my kat lately.......still pondering that paint job though....i need some free time!

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Originally posted by EmpiGTV
            You know why you shouldn't hold in your farts? Because they'll travel up your spine and into your brain. That's where shitty ideas come from.

Comment

• I've got a HUGE list of what's GOING to happen. I just want it to be done already.
              sigpic

"* JayBell notes that this appears to be a UNscheduled hazing of Mike "Looseplugs McStabbyfoot" Fitzpatrick"

2004 Katana 600 - Bought 01/06/2017

1993 Katana 600 - Traded for a truck.
              2004 Katana 600 - Gone
              2002 GSX-R600. - Gone

Comment

• Have to replace the tail light bulb again that i just replaced last night

Comment

• Yesterday, I backed it out of my garage and it started to Rain! I pulled it back in and shut it off. LOL
                  2005 Katana 750

Comment

• Nothing to mine, hopefully putting the new pan on my brothers in the next week though!

Comment

• Preparing to mount a 12v socket to power my GPS. Pictures when I'm done.
                      Also mounting air horns soon.

Comment

• rode it for the first time
                        ROLL TIDE!

Comment

• Rode to Napa with 4 truck rotors in a back pack, 50lbs maybe? And I got caught by a train.
                          Originally posted by arsenic
                          93 octane fuel and K&N pod filters rock.

Comment

• Finally got to ride 40 miles with no rain!!!!
                            2005 Katana 750

Comment

• broke my chain, and pretty sure i torched my clutch as well.....fml

Comment

• Originally posted by 1NastyKat View Post
                                broke my chain, and pretty sure i torched my clutch as well.....fml
                                Sorry to hear, hang in there dude!
                                I invite you to church.

Comment

Working...
                                X