No announcement yet.
X

What did you do to your Kat today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did about 150 miles today. 45 degrees this morning was a little cool, but the 70 this evening made for a lot nicer ride home.
    sigpic
    1990 750 KAT, 2010 ZX-14

Comment

• I cleaned and lubed my chain.

Why does that always sound dirty.

Comment

• Ditto.

I adjusted my chain until it was nice and tense, then I lubed it until it oozed oil all over my hands.

Comment

• bought a new front rim rotors and a NOS set up for it should give me 230 rwhp

Comment

• Got my Subframe welded on...of course not the stock one...:bigtumb

Still gotta finish her up but she's coming along...
            Good judgement comes from experience, and often experience comes from Bad Judgement :smt084
            Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com
            Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to Register

nah nah nah nah nah nah JAX! (special thnx to sexwax)

Comment

• Explored some little squiggles on the map to the tune of 160 miles , FINALLY figgered out how to break my "new" shock free so I can adjust it , and then just kinda looked at it for a while .
              I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

• Finished polishing the lips on the wheels, painted the rotors, painted wheel centers, put on tinted windscreen, painted back sprocket.
                01 Kat 750- daytona blue, black and gunmetal powdercoat, yoshi RS-3, 03+ tail section , Barnett Kevlar clutch and springs, 8k HID's, racerback seat cowl, polished lips and painted rotors, tinted windscreen, lowered, smoked turn and tail lights, intergraded led tail light KatRiders decals,184 White leds! More of them to come.
                Repaint this winter, along with some other stuff

Comment

• Looked at it's cover, then went to lunch at the In-laws.

Comment

• Tore it up today! Covered a lot of country. Bought her four quarts of Mobil One to thank her lol.

Comment

• Changed her oil and filter,polished her rims then took her out and thrashed on some windy roads

Comment

• Looked at it! I did get some Progressive springs of Ebay for $20.

I know there not the best, but for that price I can check for myself.

Comment

• Chopped off the shovel and went for a nice hour long ride.
                          -Izzy

"If you're gonna be a turd, go lay on the lawn."
                          -My wife

Comment

• Polished and ported factory header pipe(removed slag from factory welding) added factory pro jet kit(5th position from top on needls) 120 main jets , scorpion slip on oval, all I can say is oh boy hold on, I know that everyone says stay with factory air filter, but what the heck ordering K&N, more exaust needs more air. Should clean up just slightly on rich side.

Comment

• Today I finally loosened my steering head bearings. When I assembled the bike I had the wrong torque spec written down and way overtorqued the locknut. The bike was annoyingly hard to deal with at low speeds but was fine once I got going. I finally took apart the front end and relubed the bearings before snugging the locknut down correctly. WOW what a difference. The kat felt like it went on a 200lb diet! Like a whole new bike. Amazing what a difference putting it together correctly made. Hah.

Also oiled my chain, planning on going on a long ride up thru north AZ tomorrow.
                              The fuel injected Katana project

Comment

• looked at it, washed it, thought about upgrading the headlights again today.

Comment

Working...
                                X