No announcement yet.
X

What did you do to your Kat today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Installed a set of F3 clip on handle bars. Started working on "project rearset"

Comment

• Wired up new switch for my L.E.D>. lights and hooked up the wiring for my heated Jacket Liner.
      99 Ford F150 4x4
      04 Mustang GT
      2010 Camaro SS
      06 GSX600F
      sigpic

Comment

• Pushed it out of the garage.. this morning... pushed it back in this evening..
        http://www.7thgeardesigns.com
        http://www.lunchtimecigar.com
        '90 Suzuki 750 Kat

"Shut up and drink your gin" - Fagin (Oliver Twist)
        "But, as is the usual scenario with a Harley it was off-line when it crashed," Schwantz added dryly.
        "You didn't hear what I meant to say" - my Son

Comment

• Originally posted by edromero View Post
          my gf got on the back for the first time, and together we put over 100 miles on it. first tme 2 up for me.

also, painted the windscreen, mesh, front fender, mirrors and grab bar a metallic black
          02 Katana 600 (weekend toy) 11.892 @ 111.92 MPH
          90 GSXR 750/1216
          96 Chevy S-10 (work truck)
          87 Rear Engine Dragster 8.46 @ 157MPH
          sigpic

Comment

• Ran some seafoam through the tank and took her about for a nice ride
            sigpic
            Navy Vet
            1998 B12
            00 GSX 600F(sold)

Comment

• brushed the snow off of it and wept as I drove to work in my cage
              Sex Panther cologne -- 60% of the time, it works every time

Comment

• Got the sliders put on and hacked some jacked up holes in my fairings to fit them. But I got a pre with sliders now.
                Chris

Originally posted by jetmerritt
                Save up for great gear and dress for the fall before you ride. If you can't afford good quality gear, don't ride. It's like saying you can't afford seat belts for your car. There are just no laws to make gear mandatory.

Comment

• Looked at it
                  TRUST YOUR HANG !

Comment

• Installed the front end, repainted the swing arm, rear rim, foot peg brackets & took the guages apart so i can install the white face guages.

Almost rebuilt!
                    If you think routine maintenance is expensive,... Try Ignorance!

Comment

• put on my new D&D carbon fiber slip on
                      sigpicwww.violationmotorcyclegear.com
                      www.dfwsportbikes.org

Comment

• Changed and bled the fluid in my front brakes.

Comment

• installed my delkovik pipe sat. got in a 75 mile ride on sunday. my clutch kit and fork springs and seals came in today. looks like i'll be a little busy soon.
                          never sleep with anyone crazier than yourself sigpic2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016

Comment

• thought I was going to sell it...

Comment

• Nothing to my KatBusa but if you look at " chrome project revisited" http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192 you will see a lot is being done by me yet again! This is going to be one serious Transformation!
                              TDA Racing/Motorsports
                              1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                              Who knows what is next?
                              Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
                              Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

• Kickstand switch decided to go bye-bye on the way to work this morning. Took me two and a half hours (and a ride on my Dad's Sportster) to get to work. I got lucky and it started acting up before I got too far from home, so I was able to turn around and limp to my Dad's house and borrow his bike.

And what an adventure THAT was! The Sportster kept dying in traffic...spitting and sputtering....backfiring......because of a loose ignition connection that I didn't find until halfway HOME from work.

So I decided to put the two wires together and say screw a kickstand switch I'll take my Kat over a Harley any day!

After riding that Harley for 120 miles, I got back on my Kat. And man did it feel so smooooth.....not a SINGLE effin' vibration
                                02 Katana 600 (weekend toy) 11.892 @ 111.92 MPH
                                90 GSXR 750/1216
                                96 Chevy S-10 (work truck)
                                87 Rear Engine Dragster 8.46 @ 157MPH
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X