X

So what's my Kat worth?????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So what's my Kat worth?????

Last edited by CT_GSX750F; 09-10-2008, 05:03 AM.
    Former bikes:
    1989 Katana 750 (blue)
    2005 Katana 750 (blue)

sigpic

$4500 ballpark
    Chrome Project Part 1
    http://www.freewebs.com/mreedohio/

Chrome Project Part 2

http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Chrome Project Part 3
    http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192&page=30

Chrome Project Finished
    http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=107586

Comment

I just bought the same bike 05 750 kat blue silver 1000miles stock not dropped in June 08 for $5200. in Canada.

Now I want your Corbin seat and your scorpion slip-on.

Blackdog
      Blackdog
      DRz-400e plated
      Blue 05 750 (sold, sob)

Comment

Originally posted by Blackdog View Post
        I just bought the same bike 05 750 kat blue silver 1000miles stock not dropped in June 08 for $5200. in Canada.

Now I want your Corbin seat and your scorpion slip-on.

Blackdog

Hey!!!.....good deal!
        sigpicLife throws you curves......enjoy the ones you get when riding.
        ------------------------------------------
        89 GSX750F(sold....sob)
        96 YZF 1000R

Comment

how much did you pay for yours??
          02 Katana 600 R.I.P

Comment

I'll give you $50 !!!!
            None of us are as dumb as all of us.....

“To do what ought to be done, but would not have been done unless I did it, I thought to be my duty.”
            -Robert Morrison

"
            well, i havent beat katana hero on expert level yet chris" -katanawarrior

"I believe in the free speech that liberals used to believe in, the economic freedom that conservatives used to believe in, and the personal freedom America used to believe in"

Comment

Take what the avg kat is sellin for and add a couple hundred. People are gonna try to lowball you/negotiate/etc. If you're lucky the "right" buyer will show up and pay asking price. What anything is worth is all in the eye of the buyer. Ive had $4000 cars sell for $5000 because I priced it high in order to balance the negotiations, and the right buyer came along and loved it.

Comment

well it definately worth more than a honda...
                01 Kat 750- daytona blue, black and gunmetal powdercoat, yoshi RS-3, 03+ tail section , Barnett Kevlar clutch and springs, 8k HID's, racerback seat cowl, polished lips and painted rotors, tinted windscreen, lowered, smoked turn and tail lights, intergraded led tail light KatRiders decals,184 White leds! More of them to come.
                Repaint this winter, along with some other stuff

Comment

I don't mean to make anyone jealous but I got my 06 750 for $4500 with only 500 miles on it. Never been dumped barelly been ridden. And it was close to home.

Comment

NADA sez... $3900 (typical) - $5145 (mint, dealer sale).
                    If you're selling it, put the stock seat & exhaust back on and sell the aftermarket stuff separately, because you won't get the value out of them selling them on-the-bike.

Cheers,
                    =-= The CyberPoet
                    Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

HI CT,

Posting pics would help... nosing around for an 03-04 750, not opposed to an 05

Pics of front, sides , rear, instrument view, etc...

Thanx,

PY

Music Gets You Through!

Comment

I'd agree that 52-5500 for a mint ride is a good asking price
                        sigpic'06 750Kat, SCORPIO alarm, integrated turn sigs into smoked LED tail light, gun metal frt turn sigs & windshield, shovel MIA, AMSOIL throughout, TARGA tank cover, PIIA 130Db Sport Horns. 16-45 sprocket set-up

Comment

Don't listen to any of these weenies that think that you'll get 5K for a 3-year old kat 600. I had my 06 Kat 750 on the market for 8 months and finally got rid of it for 4500. -It had 500 miles, a new exhaust, fender eliminator, alarm and looked like it just came off the showroom floor. The problem? The Zuki dealer in town was selling new 06 Kat 750s for about 5K and they had a ton of them still sitting....

That said, you can always get really lucky and find a shlep that would give you 5K for it...
                          =USAF= Retired

"If you can be convinced of an absurdity, you can be made to commit an atrocity." -Voltaire

Comment

Originally posted by Nero View Post
                            Don't listen to any of these weenies that think that you'll get 5K for a 3-year old kat 600. I had my 06 Kat 750 on the market for 8 months and finally got rid of it for 4500. -It had 500 miles, a new exhaust, fender eliminator, alarm and looked like it just came off the showroom floor. The problem? The Zuki dealer in town was selling new 06 Kat 750s for about 5K and they had a ton of them still sitting....

That said, you can always get really lucky and find a shlep that would give you 5K for it...
                            LOL.. the OP's signature mentions it's a 05 750...........

Must be an Air Force thing.......... LOL

As for price....

This is the time to sell. Around here in VA, from JUNE-AUGUST I see bikes selling for $2500-3000 that I could pick up ALL DAY in the Fall / Winter for HALF that. So post it up now.

Comment

Working...
                            X