Where's your local hangout ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CharlieMav
    Originally posted by Need4Speed

Hey charlie, does everybody congregate at the Sheetz near your house like they do down here. Seems like the sheetz in Hanover, and the ones here York is where all the car clubs and riders hang out.
    There are a couple spots on the Carlisle Pike...The Circuit City parking lot, Silver Springs Commens parking lot, and the Sheetz right down the street from the bowling alley. Those are the only places I've seen them gather. Most of them have their Neon lights on when they're stationery. I honestly don't know the make and models. But summer is coming so I'll be able to give you the Squid report...LOL
    we already know atleast 1 squid that prolly hangs out there.

Comment

The biggest local hangouts are bike nights at Quaker Steak & Lube on Wednesdays ( about 1000 bikes or better, met SoccerSteve tonight) and Iron Pony on Friday night.

My buddy and I live less than a mile from each other, so it's usually one of our driveways for typical rides.

Comment

We have 2.

Every tuesday night there is a bike night at a local ice crea place. So we are there every Tuesday.

And every Saturday we go down to a local dealership for free coffee and donuts. We usually leave there after an hour or 2 for a nice ride
        Visit www.knee-draggers.com And sign up now!

Comment

On top of Bear Mountain. Great scenery plenty of bikes.

Comment

Tim's

It seems that here in the Great White North, all riders have seemed to have adopted this national chain of donut shops as our meeting place.

And I'm pleased to report that they like the attention.

Mine is in Coldbrook Nova Scotia, outside of Kentville, Tuesday nights.
            Y'all Come.

"Speed Junkie Since 1975"

Comment

Originally posted by soccersteve
              Originally posted by Need4Speed

Hey charlie, does everybody congregate at the Sheetz near your house like they do down here. Seems like the sheetz in Hanover, and the ones here York is where all the car clubs and riders hang out.
              all the women congregate in my bed sheets....i mean.. uhhh...

seriously though....theres a taco bell that will get tons and tons of bikes when the weather is nice. its uusally at like at the earliest like 8 before it gets busy down there. and its on the south side of OSU campus. so when a bunch of guys roll out, its pretty wild. once we had about 40 bikes or so just rolling around campus. it was kinda loud, thats for sure.

Thats funny cause taco bell is the spot here in BG. Its right outside WKU and alot of bikes meet up there on nice sundays and leave out for a back road adventure at 11:00...
              Um I dont know any wise quotes so go read katansoldiers quote in his signature!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

"THE" gas station on Kalakauha Ave in Waikiki Beach.
                Why bother doing anything if you cannot
                "Be All You Can Be."

http://www.myspace.com/kahluamud

Comment

quaker steak in dayton on wed nights. tons and tons of bikes.
                  "I am better than dirt..well most kinds of dirt that is. Not that fancy storebought dirt- that stuff is loaded with nutrients. No way I can compete with that stuff..."

Comment

Originally posted by KatanaO215
                    We have 2.

Every tuesday night there is a bike night at a local ice crea place. So we are there every Tuesday.

And every Saturday we go down to a local dealership for free coffee and donuts. We usually leave there after an hour or 2 for a nice ride

I'm not too familiar with Warwick. Where is this ice cream place at? I know there's one down the road from the airport. And are you you talking about Honda/Suzuk world dealership?
                    Submariners do it deeper

Comment

wendys parking lot, its on the out skirts of a rundown plaza with a PERFECT parking lot, in hs we go there get kicked out go to the furniture store get kicekd out go back to wendys, wed get kicked out by the sheer number of kids there, everyone would go there and just talk to people nice cars on one side junk on the other and my bike in the middle lol ( i was the only one with a bike in hs)

Comment

Originally posted by My2K
                        Originally posted by KatanaO215
                        We have 2.

I'm not too familiar with Warwick. Where is this ice cream place at? I know there's one down the road from the airport. And are you you talking about Honda/Suzuk world dealership?
                        The ice cream place is in Scituate at the intersection of Rt 12 and Rt116. Its called Suzie Q's. A couple hundred bikes go there every Tuesday usually starting around 6.

The dealership is Razee's in North Kingstown on Tower Hill Road.

I cant stand Honda/Suzuki World, I wont do any business with them
                        Visit www.knee-draggers.com And sign up now!

Comment

Somebody mentioned taco bell. Up here in Anchorage Taco Bell is THE spot also. They get over 40-50 guys there. It's pretty impressive. Girls driving by screaming and flashing tits. It's quite nice.

Comment

Kat0215,
                            Ok, I know where Razee's is. Been there a few times. My buddy lives a couple minutes away from there.

If you ever see a '02 blue Kat 600 there, that'll be me.
                            Submariners do it deeper

Comment

we already know atleast 1 squid that prolly hangs out there.
                              OF course he does Matt! I mean, what were you thinking? J, NOT hanging out and doing SQUIDLY things around the older guys to make him look cool.

You should have seen him LAST night then. Him and I had an all out mouth battle.

Needless to say I got the silent treatment on the way home...LOL...Hey I may be a NEWB, but I take learning to ride and riding VERY seriously. And well, he pissed me off...
                              KARA

I'm a whole lotta woman, but a whole lotta fun!

Comment

what did he say this time.. im sure the other members would love to hear what he thinks about wearing gear, and how to ride w/ the "cool" people he hangs out with ..

Comment

Working...
                                X