No announcement yet.
X

Where's your local hangout ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shell station to begin Sunday morning rides in Wilder, KY. Stop at Shell in Falmouth, KY for a break. This seems to be the popular stop for alot of different groups riding down 10 and 22. Then you have the Shell in Williamstown, KY near I-75 that is the happening place. Then as others have said, you have the QSL in Dayton and Columbus on Wednesdays.
    Keith Paton
    Red Kat 600 00 SOLD
    13 GSXR750

Comment

always end up back at my house with my buddies. probally because im always the last one to say "ok guys lets go home" lol... no but seriousaly i belive its because we always work on our motorcycles at my house.
      ------------------------------------------------------
      Lean in Lean out.
      ------------------------------------------------------
      1993 GSX750F Katana SOLD
      2002 GSX750R Black. SOLD
      2000 TL1000RR silver, SOLD
      2000 yamaha R1 red katana

-------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by My2K
        Kat0215,
        Ok, I know where Razee's is. Been there a few times. My buddy lives a couple minutes away from there.

If you ever see a '02 blue Kat 600 there, that'll be me.
        Cool. I always keep an eye out for Kats
        Visit www.knee-draggers.com And sign up now!

Comment

Originally posted by MedicFFKat
          Shell station to begin Sunday morning rides in Wilder, KY. Stop at Shell in Falmouth, KY for a break. This seems to be the popular stop for alot of different groups riding down 10 and 22. Then you have the Shell in Williamstown, KY near I-75 that is the happening place. Then as others have said, you have the QSL in Dayton and Columbus on Wednesdays.
          Whoa dude , you're invading MY turf ! You need to let me know when you come down here . I live like 10 minutes away from that Shell in Williamstown , and about 20 from the one in Falmouth !
          I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Originally posted by md86
            Originally posted by MedicFFKat
            Whoa dude , you're invading MY turf ! You need to let me know when you come down here . I live like 10 minutes away from that Shell in Williamstown , and about 20 from the one in Falmouth !
            Will do MD, if I can get the tin can phone system to work
            Keith Paton
            Red Kat 600 00 SOLD
            13 GSXR750

Comment

Try a new string!!

Comment

Taco Bell is also the local hangout in Ft. Wayne...........good amount of bikes as long as its nice........
                '07 SV1000S
                Power Commander III USB
                M4/Yosh Ti Full Race Exhaust
                Driven 520 chain kit
                Spiegler SS Brake & Clutch lines

Comment

Just found out that Sonic on my side of town is having a bike night every second tuesday of the month. I might start checking that out.

Comment

Working...
                  X