X

Katana owners manual?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Katana owners manual?

Last edited by CT_GSX750F; 09-10-2008, 05:08 AM.
    Former bikes:
    1989 Katana 750 (blue)
    2005 Katana 750 (blue)

sigpic

hey congrats and welcome to the forum...

Comment

E-Bay and Amazon have them. just do a search. You can order one from the dealer too if you want to pay out the wazoo. '05 should be easy to find, pre owners manuals are not cheap, IF you can find one.
      99% of the questions asked here can be answered by a 2 minute search in the service manual. Get a service manual, USE IT.
      1990 Suzuki GSX750F Katana
      '53 Ford F250 pickumuptruck
      Lookin for a new Enduro project

Comment

I have an '05 750 that did not come with an owners manual. I have been unable to find one short of ordering from the dealer.

At least we can download the service manual though.
        -2005 Katana GSX750F ***SOLD***
        -2006 Kawasaki ZX-6R

RideGear.com (I keep shooting, but they won't DIE!)

Comment

Mine 600 also came without owner manual

Comment

Originally posted by DumbLuck View Post
            E-Bay and Amazon have them. just do a search. You can order one from the dealer too if you want to pay out the wazoo. '05 should be easy to find, pre owners manuals are not cheap, IF you can find one.
            Out the wazoo? My stealership gets it for $12. That's only $3 more than RonAyers and I don't have to pay shipping.
            Pain is just weakness leaving the body.
            -Unknown Author

The quarrels of lovers are the renewal of love.
            -Terence

Comment

owner's manual.... what's that?

it probably takes a team of museum technicians and conservators to just flip the pages for me
              sigpic
              2008 GSX-650F / 1990 GSX-600F sold facebook

Comment

Originally posted by DumbLuck View Post
                [FONT=Georgia]Gonna miss you guys and gals, be safe!!

Comment

Originally posted by brooder View Post
                  Out the wazoo? My stealership gets it for $12. That's only $3 more than RonAyers and I don't have to pay shipping.
                  Seems like a fair price to me
                  2007 Honda CBR600rr
                  2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14

visit the Twisted Assassins
                  sigpic

Comment

I just paid 19.99 for a manual to my wifes Ninja 250 at the dealer and now I have a 05 750 Kat I need the manual for. and now that the ninjas for sale it seems like a wasted 20 bucks for the manual for it
                    My ride 2005 katana 750 metalic blue

my wifes 2002 katana 600 blue

Comment

Originally posted by brooder View Post
                      I was quoted $40 list for a '90 750 owners manual from the stealer. He then found the notation that they were no longer offered by Suzi
                      99% of the questions asked here can be answered by a 2 minute search in the service manual. Get a service manual, USE IT.
                      1990 Suzuki GSX750F Katana
                      '53 Ford F250 pickumuptruck
                      Lookin for a new Enduro project

Comment

I bought a ghetto disc for the PDF file of the Kat on eBay for like $10. it sucked reading it on a computer screen and then running out to the bike to put the information to use, so I printed out all like 300 pagse at work for free when the bosses were out. lol. Just a suggestion.

Comment

If you ask nicely, with any larger order, I'll include the full Kat manuals CD -- everything I've ever collected for them, including my own tips & tricks documentation, owners & service manuals, etc. For smaller orders, I charge a media/convenience fee

Cheers,
                          =-= The CyberPoet

Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Originally posted by Enjay386 View Post
                            I bought a ghetto disc for the PDF file of the Kat on eBay for like $10. it sucked reading it on a computer screen and then running out to the bike to put the information to use, so I printed out all like 300 pagse at work for free when the bosses were out. lol. Just a suggestion.
                            Lol! Yup. it's convienient to have a copier and printer at work. So far I've been able to copy my Chemistry book, Eng 1a book (returned em both for full price) and about 100 pages of the Kat manual. I have to do it in increments cuz I don't wanna get B****ed at!

Damn. If I would have known that CP, I would have asked ya to hook me up! but oh well, on the next shipment.
                            http://www.rollinhardriderz.com
                            http://www.myspace.com/hostyle742

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X