No announcement yet.
X

about to install lowering links.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For some words of wisdom which i saw no one mention so far, was that you have to get a new side stand. A shorter one. Someone mentioned to me that it would not be a good idea if you do it and not get a new side stand
    Ride like there's no tomorrow!!! You never know when your going to run out of "tomorrows"!!!
    Current Bikes:
    1997 Honda CBR1100XX Blackbird
    2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX14R Special Edition

Comment

Originally posted by arsenic View Post
      if you gonna lower the rear 3 or 4 inches do yourself a favor and lite your Katana on fire and forget you ever had it.
      I missed this earlier but...I don't care who you are...that's funny right thar!!!

And yeah, pay attention to the side stand!!!
      It would't be any fun if it was easy! BUT, it does have to be this much fun!!

Comment

Originally posted by STULER View Post
        For some words of wisdom which i saw no one mention so far, was that you have to get a new side stand. A shorter one. Someone mentioned to me that it would not be a good idea if you do it and not get a new side stand
        you need reading lessons... hahahahah.... its alright happens to everyone...

Originally posted by The CyberPoet View Post
        Notes:
        The more you drop both ends, the more the sidestand will have to modified to work.

Cheers,
        =-= The CyberPoet
        Last edited by FastJetta97; 07-29-2008, 06:29 PM.
        THE EMAIL BANDIT
        F4 I stunted out
        Cbr900 (low and stretched)
        MK III Jetta VR6 TURBO.....

Previously 93 Katana 750....

Comment

yeah i have a wooden block i cary in my back pack till i get my wifes uncle to shorten up my kick stand. and yes i found out the hard way after my bike fell on my leg when i was not paying attention hahaha

Comment

Working...
          X