No announcement yet.
X

Heavy Kat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL I didn't realize how heavy the Kat was until last week. I was moving it around in the garage and I leaned it away from my body and S&!t, it was too far gone...luckily there was no damage. Live and learn I guess.

Comment

my kat was 675lb's last year when i pulled on a scale last year at wheelers.can you guess why?

Comment

because you were still on it, you underfed waif of a man!

Cheers,
        =-= The CyberPoet
        Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Originally posted by The CyberPoet View Post
          because you were still on it, you underfed waif of a man!

Cheers,
          =-= The CyberPoet
          that was before the steak dinner

Comment

98+ Kat is almost the same length as my Busa. Nothing beats a long wheelbase on long-distance highway riding. The one thing about the new Busa that I'm glad is the same is the weight. Once you replace those huge cans the weight is nearly the same.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by todder99 View Post
              LOL I didn't realize how heavy the Kat was until last week. I was moving it around in the garage and I leaned it away from my body and S&!t, it was too far gone...luckily there was no damage. Live and learn I guess.
              i did the same thing kinda, the first night i got it i put it in my moms single garage, there wasnt much room for the bike and had to have it right next to the car and i was afraid of what it would do to the car if it fell over in the middle of the night. so i tried to get it on the center stand, i lost balance and BOOM hit right into the car putting a dent in it, which ive yet to get out.
              99 katana 600- sold, but not forgotten
              06 yamaha yzf600r- down for the count
              06 Honda CBR 600rr- current bike
              lord, please let me be the person my dog thinks i am

Comment

Working...
              X