X

Got a bike !!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got a bike !!

First let me say thanks to all the guys here that had a kind word and leads for another bike. You guys ain't bad for non-HD riders:mrgreen:.... "JOKE".

Any way I almost bought a bike on Ebay in NC. A 8 hour ride but Wife and I were going to ride down and she ride the new bike back over two days.

HOWEVER, I ran into a neighbor that has a '05 Kat 600 3200miles he has been wanting to sell for a while and never really got around to it. Been sitting about 10 months. I threw my battery in it 3 weeks ago and took for a spin but he wanted $4000.00. I said $3500.00 and it ended there.

I offered 3800.00 today and he took it!! Wife always like the bike but I thought it was a little high priced. Needs battery, oil/filter. I bet the valves were never adjusted and of course card resync. I'll do that stuff though and save. Anyway I'll get some pics up. Its very clean.

Oh and that bike in NC isn't bad. Its '02 600 with under 2000 miles and look cherry, $3395.00 I think.

jim

congrats.

CyberPoet has the filters, magnets, valve tool, and other goodies you'll need, quick, fair, and easy

have fun
    99% of the questions asked here can be answered by a 2 minute search in the service manual. Get a service manual, USE IT.
    1990 Suzuki GSX750F Katana
    '53 Ford F250 pickumuptruck
    Lookin for a new Enduro project

Comment

congrats on the new bike hope your wife will enjoy the bike
      sigpicAllan

If you love it, let it go. If it comes back to you, you've high-sided!

Comment

Congrats glad you found one. And didn't have to travel anywhere to get it this time.

Comment

Originally posted by DumbLuck View Post
          CyberPoet has the filters, magnets, valve tool, and other goodies you'll need, quick, fair, and easy
          Right here: http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=58596

Congrats on the ride.
          How long did it sit before you got it?
          Also -- be extra sure to check the air pressure in the tires! Unlike car tires, motorcycle tires lose pressure a lot faster (more surface area vs. volume).

Cheers,
          =-= The CyberPoet
          Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Originally posted by DumbLuck View Post
            congrats.

have fun
            Thanks, keep it in mind.

Originally posted by The CyberPoet View Post
            Right here: http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=58596

Congrats on the ride.
            How long did it sit before you got it?
            Also -- be extra sure to check the air pressure in the tires! Unlike car tires, motorcycle tires lose pressure a lot faster (more surface area vs. volume).

Cheers,
            =-= The CyberPoet
            I'm on it thanks.....

jim

Originally posted by I8URLS1 View Post
            Congrats glad you found one. And didn't have to travel anywhere to get it this time.
            Yeah ain't right in my back yard.
            Last edited by MULCH63; 05-17-2008, 08:50 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Working...
            X