No announcement yet.
X

Riding a Gixxer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is maybe not a good reference but it is still pretty fun to watch if you have never seen it.
    Ghost Rider (not the super hero movie): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqIeNALC9rI

Most of the time he is riding a GSX-R 1000.

Comment

Originally posted by Dom View Post
      This is maybe not a good reference but it is still pretty fun to watch if you have never seen it.
      Ghost Rider (not the super hero movie): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqIeNALC9rI

Most of the time he is riding a GSX-R 1000.
      I like this one, ghost rider schools the police.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

i have an old-ish gsxr750ws (1995) and apparently it's slow by up to date bike standards, i really don't think it's slow by any stretch of the imagination, it cruises easily at 100mph indicated, i've seen 140mph indicated with my girlfriend on the pillion and regularly ride upto 120mph with her there ...

on several occaisions i've seen 160mph indicated whilst riding solo, i've been riding this thing for just about a year now and am only just starting to use the engine characteristics correctly (used to old 70's-80's bikes), i've started riding it like a two-stroke to keep it on the power thru the twisties and the acceleration out of the corners makes me grin insanely ...

in the right persons hands this old bike will still perform really well (it out-performs my abilities/confidence) the latest 750-litre sports bikes really are phenomenally fast, this one can get you into trouble before you realise it so my thoughts where the latest missiles are concerned is that to even think about owning/riding one you really need to have the experience to be able control it, to step from a gsx600f to one of those monsters is going to be a major education
        it ain't broke ....

i ain't fixed it enough

Comment

Working...
        X