No announcement yet.
X

Can't hear a think while riding

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just replaced my noisy, expensive AGV with a quieter, less expensive HJC CL-15. I love it...but it's what works for you. Go to a motorcycle shop and try on all the different helmets. Find the best one you can afford and still get yourself some earplugs.

Comment

Originally posted by Londob5 View Post
      Are you going to replace the D&D with something a little less obnoxious, or are you going to just get a bunch of bee sting kits?
      The D&D is already off it... I have a stock pipe that Matt donated a while back for the $1200 special that is going on it instead. It would have already gone on it Saturday, but I decided I wanted to invest in some Kroil before I start in on the existing header bolts (and want to drop the header to do the oil-pan upgrades, at which time I'll stick the stock pipe back on).

Cheers,
      =-= The CyberPoet
      Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Originally posted by The CyberPoet View Post
        it was definitely much, much louder at highway speeds than a stock-exhaust,
        well as a matter off fact I do have access too a calibrated Db-meter, so I should be able to test this
        (I presume the noise-pressure won't be much higher since the exhaust is pointing away from the rider)

Originally posted by The CyberPoet View Post
        .......before I start in on the existing header bolts
        Time to get the thread-ends

Comment

Working...
        X